Internal Partners – Internal Partners - People /
We are a rapidly growing start-up, backed by leading venture capitalists. We love information because it helps people make better decisions and drives innovation. The information economy is just getting started and our suite of information and data processing software products are starting to help people unlock the true power of information. Our journey starts in finance and capital markets where information moves trillion dollar markets, but this is just the beginning.
Read a spotlight on Intropic here.
Join us to help the world unlock the true power of information.
Impact of Role
We are looking for a candidate-centric talent partner to join a brand new talent acquisition function tasked with delivering on an ambitious growth plan. In this role, your impact will be seen in your ability to shape
- new ways of finding and onboarding new talent to the business
- how we partner effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- How we use data to influence and recommend the best course of action to deliver the best outcomes
- Find the best talent: Deploy an innovative sourcing strategy to proactively identify, validate and hire the best talent for the business. You will show a strong natural desire for finding new emerging strategies for finding niche passive talent.
- Candidate-centric: We strongly believe a candidate-centric approach gives us the best opportunity to deliver an excellent hiring experience. You will manage and support candidates throughout the end to end hiring process leaving them with a positive experience regardless of the outcome.
- Collaboration and partnership: At Intropic, the talent team is a strategic partner of the business and you will act as a true partner of the business area you support by developing a strong understanding of what’s important to that area.
- Learning and innovation: Intropic’s culture is centred around learning - you will have the license to fail but use it as a platform to grow into a high performer. We’re a daring startup with ambitious targets to accomplish so you will be an advocate of learning and development.
- Data-centric: You will practice a data-centric approach to your work - you will use data to influence and draw recommendations for the business to act upon. A strong data culture allows us to monitor every aspect of our work to help us double down on what works and iterate away from what doesn’t.
Requirements - (Our requirements are listed in order of importance with the first point being the most important requirement)
- Proven experience in a similar role as a talent professional within an agency, RPO or in-house setting.
- Demonstrable experience and track record of successfully delivering niche talents in software/data/cloud engineering, product and design disciplines.
- Experience of working in a fast-growing company where you delivered against highly ambitious hiring targets.
- A deep appreciation for creating a strong employer brand experience through delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Data-centric in your approach - using data to measure your performance, make business recommendations or drive towards operational excellence
- Salary: £45,000 - £80,000
- Unlimited learning budget towards OKRs + £1K learning budget
- Unlimited holiday
- Subsidised gym membership at GymBox
- State of art tech - MacBook Pro
- Employee pension contribution with a SIPP platform
- Equity options: so you feel ownership of your work and share in the success of the company
- Working with exceptional people
For further information contact the talent acquisition team at email@example.com.