Software Engineering Internship
London UK /
Product – Engineering /
We are a rapidly growing start-up, backed by leading venture capitalists. We love information because it helps people make better decisions and drives innovation. The information economy is just getting started and our suite of information and data processing software products are starting to help people unlock the true power of information. Our journey starts in finance and capital markets where information moves trillion dollar markets, but this is just the beginning.
Read a spotlight on Intropic here.
Join us to help the world unlock the true power of information.
As a software engineering intern, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and testing software applications. This may involve working on new features or enhancements for existing software, as well as fixing bugs and addressing technical issues. You will work closely with a team of software engineers and may also interact with product managers, designers, and other stakeholders.
Some specific tasks that you may be responsible for as a software engineering intern include:
- Collaborating with a team of software engineers to design and develop software applications
- Writing and testing code in languages such as Java, Python, or C++
- Debugging and troubleshooting issues with software
- Participating in code reviews and collaborating on technical projects
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of technical documentation
- Learning about new technologies and staying up-to-date with industry best practices
To be successful in this role, you should have strong programming skills and be comfortable working with a variety of languages and technologies. You should also have good problem-solving and communication skills, as well as the ability to work well in a team. Prior experience with software development is typically preferred, but not required.