Research Analyst Graduate
Product – Research and Data Science /
We are a rapidly growing start-up, backed by leading venture capitalists. We love information because it helps people make better decisions and drives innovation. The information economy is just getting started and our suite of information and data processing software products are starting to help people unlock the true power of information. Our journey starts in finance and capital markets where information moves trillion dollar markets, but this is just the beginning.
Read a spotlight on Intropic here.
Join us to help the world unlock the true power of information.
Impact of role
Researchers at Intropic are responsible for driving the generation, and analysis of, high quality insights and information for our clients. To do this Researchers maintain and validate the output of our existing models, while seeking to improve them with new information sources and in depth analysis. Researchers also work directly with our clients: they build strong relationships and use knowledge of their area to ensure our clients are getting the most value from our data. As the domain experts at the company, research analysts should therefore expect to also work with cross functional teams, helping to roll out improvements and updates to our product, both internally and to our clients.
- Analysing large amounts of financial data & information
- Validating the output of automated models to ensure they are accurate
- Developing models & new modelling techniques
- Modelling specific corporate actions as well as broader index changes
- Writing research reports & content notes that help clients extract more value from our core forecasts
- Communicating directly with our clients to help them better understand our research
- Identifying & cataloguing new sources of publicly available information
- A data-driven and analytical mindset
- Strong interest in finance & capital markets
- Previous coding experience, preferably with Python, with a keen interest to learn more
- Ability to communicate actionable insights derived from data analysis
- Excellent academic results
- Knowing Multiple languages will be a plus
- Competitive salary
- Learning budget towards OKRs
- Employee pension contribution with a SIPP platform
- Equity options: so you feel ownership of your work and share in the success of the company