Sales & Marketing Graduate
Growth – Growth - Sales and Business Development /
We are a rapidly growing start-up, backed by leading venture capitalists. We love information because it helps people make better decisions and drives innovation. The information economy is just getting started and our suite of information and data processing software products are starting to help people unlock the true power of information. Our journey starts in finance and capital markets where information moves trillion dollar markets, but this is just the beginning.
Read a spotlight on Intropic here.
Join us to help the world unlock the true power of information.
Impact of role
At Intropic, we are looking for an individual to join our Graduate programme, focusing on Sales & Marketing. It's an unparalleled opportunity to gain hands-on work experience at an early-stage and fast-growing FinTech startup, with opportunities to turn this into a full-time role at the end of the internship.
As part of our Growth team, you will play an integral role in delivering and executing strategic initiatives, including Marketing strategy, Lead Generation & related process improvements. You will be given an opportunity to work on impactful projects from Day 1, and receive support from the senior members of the team to ensure that you grow and develop as a professional.
- You will assist our Growth team across all stages of the Sales & Marketing funnel, including lead generation, market & customer research, content generation, e-mail marketing etc.
- This role will require high attention to detail so that our process is run smoothly & efficiently and maximises commercial results
- You will develop strong qualitative & quantitative research skills to identify potential prospects and provide in-depth background information to the Sales team to ensure commercial success
- You will work on a long-term Marketing strategy, automate our digital outreach and then effectively follow up to build and manage a healthy pipeline of opportunities
- You will identify & fix bottlenecks within our onboarding process to ensure customer success
- On track to achieve a Bachelors degree
- A highly detail-orientated individual with a diligent and methodical approach
- A driven, ambitious individual who is looking to build their career at an exciting, very fast-growing company
- You’ll be someone who is a great communicator; who enjoys continuously learning and working collaboratively with teams across the business
- We’re looking for someone who can communicate complex concepts to those unfamiliar with them, who is great at solving problems, and who has a highly analytical and detail-orientated approach to articulating and documenting things
- Competitive salary for graduates and interns
- Unlimited learning budget towards OKRs + £1K learning budget
- Unlimited holiday
- Subsidised gym membership at GymBox
- State of art tech - choose your equipment
- Employee pension contribution with a SIPP platform
- Equity options: so you feel ownership of your work and share in the success of the company
For further information contact the talent acquisition team at email@example.com.