Product – Product - Engineering /
We are a rapidly growing start-up, backed by leading venture capitalists. We love information because it helps people make better decisions and drives innovation. The information economy is just getting started and our suite of information and data processing software products are starting to help people unlock the true power of information. Our journey starts in finance and capital markets where information moves trillion dollar markets, but this is just the beginning.
Read a spotlight on Intropic here.
Join us to help the world unlock the true power of information.
Impact of role
As a Lead Engineer or tech lead you will work in cross-functional teams & guide engineering squads to discover & build game-changing products & other high impact engineering initiatives across the company. You will be empowered to make key decisions that will de-risk the project or product, make technology choices and orchestrate a team of high calibre engineers. This is a role for an entrepreneurial person who backs themselves to learn on the fly and solve problems for customers. You should be willing to lead by example but also know when the time is right to take a step back and delegate.
- Partnering with leads in other disciplines (design, research, product) to deliver on OKRs
- Hands-on software development when required
- Working out an engineering roadmap & delegating tasks to the team
- Track team performance & work closely with management & leadership
- Make key technical decisions around technical de-risking & technology choices
- Regularly talks with customers & takes responsibility for value add of the product
- Guide the team on their hybrid working policy
You should apply if
- You have at least 4 years of software engineering experience (preferably T-shaped / full stack)
- You have experience leading an engineering team with a range of skill sets to deliver on goals
- Experience with modern cloud-based technology stacks
- You have experience working within an agile setting & willing to work on new products
- You have experience making key technical decisions such as technology choices & project sequencing
- Excellent compensation: £60,000 - £100,000
- Unlimited learning budget towards OKRs + £1K learning budget
- Unlimited holiday
- Subsidised gym membership at GymBox
- State of art tech - MacBook Pro
- Employee pension contribution with a SIPP platform
- Equity options: so you feel ownership of your work and share in the success of the company
- Working with exceptional people
For further information contact the talent acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.