Lead Platform Engineer
Product – Engineering /
Full-Time or Contract
We are a rapidly growing start-up, backed by leading venture capitalists. We love information because it helps people make better decisions and drives innovation. The information economy is just getting started and our suite of information and data processing software products are starting to help people unlock the true power of information. Our journey starts in finance and capital markets where information moves trillion dollar markets, but this is just the beginning.
Read a spotlight on Intropic here.
Join us to help the world unlock the true power of information.
Impact of the role:
Intropic are hiring for a lead platform engineer who is able to perform technical mentoring of a team that is focusing on building high quality and high impact tools. The vision here is to provide support to our value streams team; enabling them to move faster and more reliably. Working with our HO Engineering, the lead platform engineer will help develop and improve our internal platform to become industry leading. It is also important that the person in this role enjoys sharing knowledge and acting in a leader’s capacity.
We are currently open to conversations with someone full time or on a contracting basis.
- Leading Intropic’s platform team to create a best-in-class platform as a service
- Getting working software into the hands of users quickly, and iterating to refine and improve in short cycles
- Working with product managers, research analysts and other engineers to define project scope and requirements.
- Maintaining, extending and improving Intropic’s suite of products.
- Writing clean, well-tested and production-ready Python code.
- You have 4+ years of Software Development experience with strong python fundamentals
- You have strong written and verbal communications skills
- You enjoy collaborating with others in a cross-functional team
- Experience in financial markets/data platform design and build
- Solid understanding of the CI/CD process
- Automated testing & working in a CI/CD environment
- Building and maintaining data pipelines that involve aggregation of multiple sources
- Developing REST APIs within Microservices architectures
You will have experience with some or all of the following: