London UK /
Product – Engineering /
We are a rapidly growing start-up, backed by leading venture capitalists. We love information because it helps people make better decisions and drives innovation. The information economy is just getting started and our suite of information and data processing software products are starting to help people unlock the true power of information. Our journey starts in finance and capital markets where information moves trillion dollar markets, but this is just the beginning.
Read a spotlight on Intropic here.
Join us to help the world unlock the true power of information.
Impact of Role
We are looking for talented and experienced technical Engineering Managers to join our management & leadership teams. As an Engineering Manager, you will have prior experience in end to end product ownership. You will be charged with managing highly technically empowered teams willing to be hands on driving business value. Your goal will be to enable them to deliver the best products in a data-driven way delivering true value to our customers.
As a technical Engineering Manager, you'll use your engineering expertise to lead a multi-skilled engineering team, enabling the delivery of solutions to create value, drive efficiency and increase performance for our business.
As well as being technically skilled, you'll be able to drive progress and work collaboratively with product owners and the business to influence outcomes. You'll be responsible for recruiting, retaining and motivating your team to deliver end-to-end technical solutions for products.
For more clarity on the role and the engineering culture we are building at Intropic: https://youtu.be/bsA8Gw_1KAg
You should apply if:
- You have previous experience managing technical cross functional engineering teams with full ownership of end to end deliveries.
- You have strong recent technical background, that enables you to empathise and lead your engineers across various end to end cross functional products.
- Work with Product Managers and Engineers to define the vision and technical direction.
- Ensure your team possesses and develops the right skills by deeply understanding the requirements of the product you are building.
- You have a data driven approach and mindset.
- Mentoring and coaching colleagues within your team using your expertise as an engineer.
- Encourage and facilitate communities of practice to ensure we share best practice across the engineering teams.
- Responsible for the service support, DORA metrics, problem and incident management processes within our engineering capabilities.
- Help shape a world class engineering function by bringing your experience of cutting edge processes and technologies into the business.
- Equity options
- £1K learning budget towards OKRs
- Employee pension contribution with a SIPP platform
- Cycle to work scheme
- £25 Gym Benefits
- Tech Scheme
- Mac Book
For further information contact the talent acquisition team at email@example.com.