Software Engineering Graduate (Quant/FE/BE/Security/DevOps)
Product – Product - Engineering /
We are a rapidly growing start-up, backed by leading venture capitalists. We love information because it helps people make better decisions and drives innovation. The information economy is just getting started and our suite of information and data processing software products are starting to help people unlock the true power of information. Our journey starts in finance and capital markets where information moves trillion dollar markets, but this is just the beginning.
Read a spotlight on Intropic here.
Join us to help the world unlock the true power of information.
Impact of role:
This role is a blend of applied mathematics & software development. Quantitative developers are embedded across our product teams and combine deep domain expertise with their strong mathematical backgrounds to develop, test & maintain models in production. You will also have excellent software development skills and write beautiful code.
- You will have different rotations:
- Developing Models from scratch & improving existing models
- Automating & Programming Models as well as other complex data transforms
- Performing Data Exploration exercises from time to time
- Building and maintaining automated data processing pipelines behind our data products
- Documenting key processes
- Collaborating with cross-functional members to build and delivery first of class technical solutions with a big impact
- Maintaining, extending and improving Intropic’s different data products ranging from passive Fund Intelligence to innovative first in class data platform services
- Creating beautiful and well-tested code that improves our codebase in meaningful ways
Quantitative Engineer Rotation:
Software Engineer Rotation:
- Bachelor's or Master's in STEM Discipline
- Solid understanding in Probability & Statistics
- Strong interest in financial markets/data platform design and build
- Exposure or knowledge of using Scientific Programming Modules in Python
- Excellent Communication & Collaboration skills
- You have knowledge of some or all of the following:
- Automated testing & working in a CI/CD environment - Deep understanding of the CI/CD process
- Data pipelines that involve aggregation of multiple sources
- REST APIs / Web Servers in Flask, Django or Fast API - Experience with microservices developing Api’s
- Flask, Django or Fast API
- Working with large datasets in pandas/numpy
- Docker/Kubernetes - Experience working with Docker on Kubernetes
- a statically-typed language
- Testing frameworks and implementation
- Competitive salary for graduates and interns
- Unlimited learning budget towards OKRs + £1K learning budget
- Unlimited holiday
- Subsidised gym membership at GymBox
- State of art tech - choose your equipment
- Employee pension contribution with a SIPP platform
- Equity options: so you feel ownership of your work and share in the success of the company
For further information contact the talent acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.