Product Manager (Financial Data Products)
London UK /
Product – Product management (PMs & DPMs) /
We are a rapidly growing start-up, backed by leading venture capitalists. We love information because it helps people make better decisions and drives innovation. The information economy is just getting started and our suite of information and data processing software products are starting to help people unlock the true power of information. Our journey starts in finance and capital markets where information moves trillion dollar markets, but this is just the beginning.
Read a spotlight on Intropic here.
Join us to help the world unlock the true power of information.
Impact of Role
Product Managers are embedded within product teams at Intropic & work alongside engineers, designers, data scientists, researchers & marketers. Expect this role to be a hands-on mix of product discovery and product delivery & that it will evolve as we scale the company. We will look to you to help set product management standards & implement the best practices of product management to take us to product-market-fit and then help us understand how to scale. You will be expected to be hands-on with customers, create documentation and work primarily with the lead engineer to define the product roadmap.
- Working with Engineers and Designers to create the product roadmap
- Maintaining a concrete projection for the Product Vision as we learn from the market
- Managing trade-offs between client requests & product development principles
- Lead a risk-first approach to Product Discovery
- Work on attaining Product-Market-Fit in different market segments
- Developing metrics and user analytics to help define & measure the product management process
- Working closely with engineers to understand what technologies will enable our products
- Working with designers to ensure our products have fantastic UX our customers love
- Taking ownership of product operations until the appropriate level of scale
- Communicating with stakeholders and teams within Intropic
- Lead product evangelism for the products you work on
- Experience working in the Finance and Capital markets Industry
- 2+ years working in a Product Management / Owner role at a product-focused company
- Track Record of developing Product Market Fit or first-hand experience in that process
- Startup / Scaleup experience
- Equity options
- £1K learning budget towards OKRs
- Employee pension contribution with a SIPP platform
- Cycle to work scheme
- Electric vehicle scheme
- Gym Benefits £25
- Tech Scheme
- Mac Book
For further information contact the talent acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.