Information Security Lead
Product – Product - Engineering /
We are a rapidly growing start-up, backed by leading venture capitalists. We love information because it helps people make better decisions and drives innovation. The information economy is just getting started and our suite of information and data processing software products are starting to help people unlock the true power of information. Our journey starts in finance and capital markets where information moves trillion dollar markets, but this is just the beginning.
Read a spotlight on Intropic here.
Join us to help the world unlock the true power of information.
Impact of role
The importance of cybersecurity in this day and age is unprecedented. We are an information company & we process extremely valuable information. We want to become an industry leader in information security. We are investing heavily in creating systems and software that have security built-in from the start.
You will be joining us at an early stage in our journey & have the opportunity to shape & lead this vision. The solutions you implement will not only help us create more value through creating products that will meet the market’s security needs but you will help us mitigate key information security risks which is invaluable to protecting the company's information assets & brand.
Projects you could work on:
Creating firm-wide governance policies that guide us to best practices.
Helping us build trust with our customers through helping us acquire specific information security certifications as well as working with customers' specific needs and helping us adapt to the continually changing needs of the marketplace.
Working with our different product teams to ensure we have the most elegant information security solutions in place.
Coaching our team on best practices.
- Build out the information security operations at Intropic
- Define and implement firm-wide information security governance policies
- Lead ISO 27001, SOC 2 Type 1/2 and other security compliance projects
- Responsible for facilitating third party certification (ISO 27001 and SOC 2) audit activities.
- Work closely with our product teams to help them understand security issues relating to the market & build security into their implementation strategies from the start.
- Extensive experience in Information Security in the context of cloud & in particular AWS.
- Knowledge and experience with technology, security and DP related compliance, legal & regulatory frameworks and standards, including ISO 27001 & SOC 2 Type 1/2
- Experience in working with technical and non technical business personnel at various levels, articulating security risks in a manner appropriate to the stakeholders.
- Excellent compensation: £60,000 - £120,000
- Unlimited learning budget towards OKRs + £1K learning budget
- Unlimited holidaySubsidised gym membership at GymBox
- State of art tech - choose your equipment
- Employee pension contribution with a SIPP platform
- Equity options: so you feel ownership of your work and share in the success of the company