Senior People Partner
Internal Partners – Internal Partners - People /
We are a rapidly growing start-up, backed by leading venture capitalists. We love information because it helps people make better decisions and drives innovation. The information economy is just getting started and our suite of information and data processing software products are starting to help people unlock the true power of information. Our journey starts in finance and capital markets where information moves trillion dollar markets, but this is just the beginning.
Read a spotlight on Intropic here.
Join us to help the world unlock the true power of information.
Impact of role
Intropic is on an ambitious growth journey to exponentially increase headcount over the next few years - people are at the heart of our business. As a Senior People Partner, in collaboration with the leadership your impact will be seen in delivering a people plan centered around a culture that inspires growth and being the best version of themselves.
- Partnership with leadership: as a first hire in the people team, you will work in close collaboration with leadership on a variety of projects such as organisational development, employee relations and coaching support to the leadership team.
- Building trust: an exceptional ability to build trusting relationships within teams, especially during difficult times.
- Coaching and advising: Your stakeholder management skills will give you the credibility to coach and advise the leaders and peers within the business. Especially coaching leaders on building capabilities in their respective teams.
- Career development/growth: optimise our culture of growth by developing career paths for colleagues and support them to own their careers.
- Inclusive culture: Intropic believes in diversity and together with leadership you will establish a culture that enables each colleague to be the best.
- Data-centric: bring data to life by using data metrics to provide decision makers or leaders with insights to business decisions and various initiatives across the business.
- Proven experience of being a People Partner/HR business partnering role in a fast-growing tech startup/scaleup
- Your experience will consist of delivering people initiatives in a generalist type role
- Demonstrable experience in stakeholder management. Ability to gain credibility and commitment through persuading and negotiating.
- Experience in implementing innovative HR/people initiatives that deliver business outcomes
- Ability to be persuasive winning the trust of colleagues by exceptional communication skills
- Salary: £45,000 - £100,000
- Unlimited learning budget towards OKRs + £1K learning budget
- Unlimited holiday
- Subsidised gym membership at GymBox
- State of art tech - MacBook Pro
- Employee pension contribution with a SIPP platform
- Equity options: so you feel ownership of your work and share in the success of the company
- Working with exceptional people
For further information contact the talent acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.