Product – Research and Data Science /
We are a rapidly growing start-up, backed by leading venture capitalists. We love information because it helps people make better decisions and drives innovation. The information economy is just getting started and our suite of information and data processing software products are starting to help people unlock the true power of information. Our journey starts in finance and capital markets where information moves trillion dollar markets, but this is just the beginning.
Read a spotlight on Intropic here.
Join us to help the world unlock the true power of information.
Impact of role
You will be responsible for driving the generation, and analysis of, high quality insights and information for our clients. To do this researchers maintain and validate the output of our existing models, while seeking to improve them with new information sources and in depth analysis.
Researchers also work directly with our clients: they build strong relationships and use their specialist knowledge to ensure our clients gain the most value from our data. As a more experienced researcher, your domain expertise will frequently be applied in cross-functional teams. You will help to roll out improvements and updates to our product, both internally and to our clients. Those senior researchers will also help guide more junior colleagues with their broader finance knowledge and methodical, evidence-based approach.
- Analysing large amounts of financial data & information
- Modelling specific corporate actions as well as broader index changes
- Validating the output of automated models to ensure they are accurate
- Developing models & new modelling techniques
- Writing research reports & content notes that help clients extract more value from our core forecasts
- Communicating directly with our clients to help them better understand our research
- Identifying & cataloguing new sources of publicly available information
- Teaching and guiding other team members
- A data-driven and analytical mindset
- Strong interest in finance & capital markets
- 2+ years experience in financial research
- Previous coding experience, preferably with Python, with a keen interest to learn more
- Ability to communicate actionable insights derived from data analysis
- Excellent academic results
- Knowing Multiple languages will be a plus
- Competitive salary
- Learning budget towards OKRs
- Employee pension contribution with a SIPP platform
- Equity options: so you feel ownership of your work and share in the success of the company