Product – Product - Research and Data Science /
We are a rapidly growing start-up, backed by leading venture capitalists. We love information because it helps people make better decisions and drives innovation. The information economy is just getting started and our suite of information and data processing software products are starting to help people unlock the true power of information. Our journey starts in finance and capital markets where information moves trillion dollar markets, but this is just the beginning.
Read a spotlight on Intropic here.
Join us to help the world unlock the true power of information.
Impact of role
Researchers are either embedded or rotated across cross-functional teams alongside designers, product managers, data scientists & software engineers. Researchers are primarily focused on the generation of high-quality information & insights for our clients. To that end researchers at Intropic will work on finding new information sources, analysing situations & themes that are valuable to our clients, building, maintaining & validating the output of models, and working directly with our clients to ensure they are getting the most value out of the insights we create for them. Our researchers develop an in-depth knowledge of their area of study, are highly analytical and articulate & are excellent at developing relationships with our clients.
- Researching open questions about financial capital markets that help us develop better products
- Studying scenarios & specific cases as well as themes
- Analysing large amounts of financial data & information
- Developing models & new modelling techniques
- Validating the output of automated models to ensure they are accurate
- Writing research reports & content notes that help
- Communicating & liaising with our clients to help them better understand our research
- Identifying & cataloguing new sources of publicly available information
- Strong interest in the financial markets
- Previous experience in research
- A data-driven and analytical mindset
- Excellent academic results from leading universities
- Technical skills (Python) will be a plus but is not required
- Knowing Multiple languages will be a plus
- Excellent compensation: £40,000 - £80,000
- Unlimited learning budget towards OKRs + £1K learning budget
- Unlimited holiday
- Subsidised gym membership at GymBox
- State of art tech - choose your equipment
- Employee pension contribution with a SIPP platform
- Equity options: so you feel ownership of your work and share in the success of the company
- Working with exceptional people