Full Stack Software Engineer
Romania, Remote /
Introvoke is the only embeddable live event solution for integrated branded experiences. Our plug-and-play components allow any organization to turn their website into a digital stage. We empower brands of all sizes create meaningful live event series, conferences, community platforms, employee engagement tools, and so much more.
We’re backed by Techstars and long list of top-tier VCs, and serve marquee brands like Comcast NBCUniversal, BrandMinds, UPenn Wharton, Ritual Motion, and more. Our investors, founders, and advisors are from HP, Microsoft, SquareSpace, TIME, Intel, Techstars, HBO, and DigitalOcean. We’re a band of highly-motivated, entrepreneurial go-getters – we get s*** done.
Are you ready to create something awesome with us?
About the Role
We are seeking a talented Senior Software Engineer who will work directly with our CTO to help build new features and assist with building the overall architecture for our product. Team members work closely together on every detail of design and implementation of the product. From fast-evolving feature sets to long-range infrastructure and architecture investments, you will get the chance to ship world-class application software and services. You’ll get to learn from our experienced management team who can help you move your career forward.
Our products and portfolio are rapidly expanding, and we are excited to meet the challenges of scale, performance, efficiency, and reliability. You have the ability to influence a product from its beginning and scale our solution to millions of active users as we build the world's best live communication components.
As a Senior Software Engineer:
- You’ll write clean, maintainable code with enterprise-quality engineering including design reviews, tests, code reviews, documentation, end-to-end automation and deployment – we strive to keep a high-quality engineering across our products and are proud to show it to open-source communities.
- You’ll collaborate with product and design on building new features and capabilities for our product.
- You’ll build and develop processes to continuously improve engineering performance and quality.
Why should you join team Introvoke?
- You’ll have a significant impact on the evolving world of live, digital experiences.
- We offer competitive salaries and equity packages. You grow as the company grows.
- You’ll get 25 paid vacation days per year – we believe time off is crucial to your overall happiness and wellbeing.
- We are a San Francisco based company with teams all over the world, so you get to enjoy the mix of Silicon Valley and international culture.
- We’ve been remote-first since 2019 and we know what it means to develop and support permanently remote, global team.
- In addition to a top-of-the-line work laptop, you’ll get a great home office set-up or a co-working membership in your city.
- We love to have fun (like virtual escape rooms and margarita workshops!)
Skills you’ll absolutely need
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in software and/or product development
- Full understanding of all aspects of the software development process with experience shipping at least one release.
- Experience with React, Node.js, Typescript and MongoDB
- Good understanding of large-scale distributed systems in a cloud provider (AWS/Azure)
- BS in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Effective communication skills and ability to work across groups and disciplines.
Bonus Points if you…
- Have an engineering background in video processing, encoding/decoding and WebRTC
Introvoke is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity. As part of this commitment, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.
If you submit an application, you confirm that you are able to legally work in the United States, and do not require visa sponsorship. Introvoke is unable to sponsor visas at this time.