Digital Marketing Specialist (Remote)
San Francisco, CA /
Introvoke is the only embeddable live event solution for integrated branded experiences. Our plug-and-play components allow any organization to turn their website into a digital stage. We empower brands of all sizes create meaningful live event series, conferences, community platforms, employee engagement tools, and so much more.
We’re backed by Techstars and long list of top-tier VCs, and serve marquee brands like Comcast NBCUniversal, BrandMinds, UPenn Wharton, Ritual Motion, and more. Our investors, founders, and advisors are from HP, Microsoft, SquareSpace, TIME, Intel, Techstars, HBO, and DigitalOcean. We’re a band of highly-motivated, entrepreneurial go-getters – we get s*** done.
Are you ready to create something awesome with us?
About the Role
We are looking for an innovative Digital Marketing Specialist to join Introvoke’s growing team, and execute across the board on marketing strategy. This person will help define the company’s market positioning, and will have tangible impact on the company’s growth. This position includes massive opportunities for professional growth.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist:
- You’ll work with the Head of Marketing and CEO to execute on marketing and GTM strategies, driving organic and paid campaigns across all channels: email, SEO/SEM, blogs, social media, influencer, and events.
- You’ll establish a strong brand voice on all public channels.
- You’ll liaise with agencies and outsourced marketing teams to bring the team’s marketing vision to life.
- You’ll act as the company’s in-house resource for any written communication – from PR for major company announcements to UI copy for a new feature.
- You’ll work with the Head of Strategy & Growth to identify opportunities for promotional partnerships.
- You’ll partner with Product team teams to refine product differentiation strategy
- You’ll help define sales and support messaging for new product features.
- You’ll plan and execute new product launches and branded event series.
Who are you?
- You are an exceptional wordsmith. You find innovative ways to explain complex concepts in an elegant way.
- You live in a growth mindset. You see challenging situations as growth opportunities, not barriers.
- You are proactive. You see challenges before they exist, and plan accordingly.
- You are structure-oriented. You find satisfaction in improving processes, and don’t stop because something is “good enough”.
- You are curious. Your eager to explore and understand an undefined market, and push the team’s intellectual boundaries.
- You adapt well to change. We are a fast-scaling startup, where flexibility is crucial.
Why should you join Team Introvoke?
- This role is the first in the function here. You’ll have a significant impact on the evolving world of live, digital experiences.
- We offer competitive salaries and equity packages. You grow as the company grows.
- You’ll get 25 paid vacation days per year – we believe time off is crucial to your overall happiness and wellbeing.
- We’ve been remote-first since 2019 and we know what it means to develop and support permanently remote, global team.
- In addition to a top-of-the-line work laptop, you’ll get a great home office set-up or a coworking membership in your city.
- The team’s wellbeing is a top priority, and you’ll receive a monthly stipend for mental wellness programs.
- We love to have fun (like virtual escape rooms and margarita workshops!).
- We’ll support your professional growth–from sending you to events that interest you, or exposing you to areas of the business you want to explore.
Skills you’ll absolutely need
- 2+ years of experience in B2B and/or SaaS marketing
- Experience managing social media channels, from strategy to execution
- Proven track record of project management from ideation to execution, with minimal oversight
- Basic Excel/data skills, with the ability to turn raw data into actionable insight
- Proficiency with marketing automation tools and workflow automation
- Worked with teams of varying cultural and personal backgrounds
You’ll stand out if you
- have a background working with and/or managing outsourced marketing and design teams or agencies
- have experience with creative design (e.g. Photoshop, Canva, etc.)
- have experience as a content writer or blogger
- have a basic proficiency in HubSpot
- love animals. (It’s likely that our CHOs, Chief Happiness Officers – Sky and Harley – will be sitting in on your interview.)
Introvoke is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity. As part of this commitment, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.
If you submit an application, you confirm that you are able to legally work in the United States, and do not require visa sponsorship. Introvoke is unable to sponsor visas at this time.