Customer Success Manager (Remote)
San Francisco, CA /
Customer Success /
Introvoke is the only embeddable live event solution for integrated branded experiences. Our plug-and-play components allow any organization to turn their website into a digital stage. We empower brands of all sizes create meaningful live event series, conferences, community platforms, employee engagement tools, and so much more.
We’re backed by Techstars and long list of top-tier VCs, and serve marquee brands like Comcast NBCUniversal, BrandMinds, UPenn Wharton, Ritual Motion, and more. Our investors, founders, and advisors are from HP, Microsoft, SquareSpace, TIME, Intel, Techstars, HBO, and DigitalOcean. We’re a band of highly-motivated, entrepreneurial go-getters – we get s*** done.
Are you ready to create something awesome with us?
About the Role
We are looking for our very first Customer Success Manager to help us refine and manage our customer journey. We’re scaling very fast, and we’re aiming to maintain the level of support our A-list customers have become accustomed to. You’ll be the main onboarding point of contact for new accounts, and will guide our customers in creating one-of-a-kind live experiences. This position reports directly to the Head of Strategy & Growth, and includes massive opportunities for professional growth.
As a Customer Success Manager:
- You’ll serve as the day-to-day contact on assigned accounts.
- You’ll regularly identify areas of improvement in customer education based on communication with customers.
- You’ll collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to proactively communicate new features to existing customers.
- You’ll work with Product and Engineering teams to report customer feedback and help regularly update the product roadmap.
Who are you?
- You are an exceptional communicator. You find innovative ways to explain complex concepts in an elegant way.
- You live in a growth mindset. You see challenging situations as growth opportunities, not barriers.
- You are proactive. You see challenges before they exist, and plan accordingly.
- You are structure-oriented. You find satisfaction in improving processes, and don’t stop because something is “good enough”.
- You are customer-obsessed. You only hang your hat up when customers get what they came for, and you’ll run through brick walls to make that happen.
- You adapt well to change. We are a fast-scaling startup, where flexibility is crucial.
Why should you join Team Introvoke?
- This role is the first in the function here. You’ll have a significant impact on the evolving world of live, digital experiences.
- We offer competitive salaries and equity packages. You grow as the company grows.
- You’ll get 25 paid vacation days per year – we believe time off is crucial to your overall happiness and wellbeing.
- We’ve been remote-first since 2019 and we know what it means to develop and support permanently remote, global team.
- In addition to a top-of-the-line work laptop, you’ll get a great home office set-up or a coworking membership in your city.
- The team’s wellbeing is a top priority, and you’ll receive a monthly stipend for mental wellness programs.
- We love to have fun (like virtual escape rooms and margarita workshops!).
- We’ll support your professional growth–from sending you to events that interest you, or exposing you to areas of the business you want to explore.
Skills you’ll absolutely need
- 3+ years experience in Customer Success or Customer Support (preferably in B2B or SaaS)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with key stakeholders at large enterprise companies
- Ability to break down complex technical concepts and instructions into palatable documentation
- Basic Excel/data skills, with the ability to turn raw data into actionable insight
You’ll stand out if you...
- have a basic proficiency in HubSpot
- have 1+ years of sales experience as a Sales Development Representative or Account Executive
- Love animals. (It’s likely that our CHOs, Chief Happiness Officers – Sky and Harley – will be sitting in on your interview.)
Introvoke is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity. As part of this commitment, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.
If you submit an application, you confirm that you are able to legally work in the United States, and do not require visa sponsorship. Introvoke is unable to sponsor visas at this time.