Senior Product Manager (Remote)
San Francisco, CA /
Introvoke is the only embeddable live event solution for integrated branded experiences. Our plug-and-play components allow any organization to turn their website into a digital stage. We empower brands of all sizes create meaningful live event series, conferences, community platforms, employee engagement tools, and so much more.
We’re backed by Techstars and long list of top-tier VCs, and serve marquee brands like Comcast NBCUniversal, BrandMinds, UPenn Wharton, Ritual Motion, and more. Our investors, founders, and advisors are from HP, Microsoft, SquareSpace, TIME, Intel, Techstars, HBO, and DigitalOcean. We’re a band of highly-motivated, entrepreneurial go-getters – we get s*** done.
Are you ready to create something awesome with us?
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager who will work directly with our CTO to drive the vision of our product. You will work closely with our engineers to guide features from conception to launch and gather critical feedback from our customers to continue to improve. You’ll bridge technical and business worlds as you design technologies that take the live communication industry to the next level.
This is an incredible opportunity for the right product leader to have a massive impact on the industry of live engagement and communication. We have workstreams that focus on groundbreaking video/audio technologies, large-scale embeddable UI components, enterprise-grade API endpoints, and security. You have the ability to influence a product from its beginning and scale our solution to millions of active users as we build the world's best live communication components.
As a Senior Product Manager,
- You’ll turn ambiguous problems that our customers and users are facing into concrete features and products, from proposal, to kick-off, to building, launch and monitoring, keeping Introvoke the best-in-class for live communication components.
- You’ll become an expert in understanding how to simplify the process of embedding our components from small businesses all the way to Fortune 500 companies.
- You’ll articulate user problems and business goals, partnering closely with a core team of design and engineering experts to deliver compelling customer experiences.
- You’ll gain alignment from company leaders and stakeholders, and prioritize a roadmap that helps drive strategic goals
- You’ll define product enhancements and run experiments and studies to validate user and business outcomes.
Why should you join Team Introvoke?
- This role is the first in the function here. You’ll have a significant impact on the evolving world of live, digital experiences.
- We offer competitive salaries and equity packages. You grow as the company grows.
- You’ll get 25 paid vacation days per year – we believe time off is crucial to your overall happiness and wellbeing.
- We’ve been remote-first since 2019 and we know what it means to develop and support permanently remote, global team.
- In addition to a top-of-the-line work laptop, you’ll get a great home office set-up or a coworking membership in your city.
- The team’s wellbeing is a top priority, and you’ll receive a monthly stipend for mental wellness programs.
- We love to have fun (like virtual escape rooms and margarita workshops!).
- We’ll support your professional growth–from sending you to events that interest you, or exposing you to areas of the business you want to explore.
Skills you’ll absolutely need
- 4+ years of Product Management roles, preferably in high-growth environments
- Track record of launching successful and scalable products
- Demonstrated capability to form strong partnerships with design and engineering, cross-functional partners, and to influence executive stakeholders
- Ability to understand complex interactions and create clarity and focus
- A data-driven approach to product development
- Eagerness to thrive in a demanding hyper-growth environmentExcellent written and verbal communication skills
You’ll stand out if you…
- Have experience as a UX/UI designer
- Love animals. (It’s likely that our CHOs, Chief Happiness Officers – Sky and Harley – will be sitting in on your interview.)
Introvoke is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity. As part of this commitment, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.
If you submit an application, you confirm that you are able to legally work in the United States, and do not require visa sponsorship. Introvoke is unable to sponsor visas at this time.