Winnipeg, Canada /
Architecture & Operations /
Please apply if you are innovative and ambitious individual who wants to help build an organisation that makes a positive global impact on society and the environment.
As a Data Engineer, you’d be working to optimise complex electricity market data, scale our AWS infrastructure, improve tools used by our researchers and developers, and streamline data feeds processes.
- Collaborate with team members to improve production, staging and development of our AWS infrastructure.
- Build data-feeds solutions for ML scientists in an agile environment.
- Identify technical requirements and deliver solutions within a distributed team.
- Support the company's broader technical and operational requirements.
- Python or Julia development.
- Cloud platforms, ideally AWS
- PostgreSQL, Linux, Bash, CloudFormation, Git
- Serverless architecture
- CD/CI and IaS
Please note that while this is a flexible hybrid role, it cannot be performed fully remotely. We only consider candidates who already live, or are willing to relocate to our office locations in either Winnipeg, Canada or Cambridge, UK.