Winnipeg, Canada /
Please apply if you are an innovative and ambitious individual looking to join a company making a positive global impact on society and the environment.
In this role you will be responsible for setting & delivering on core programs for Invenia Labs. We are looking for a Program Manager with a strong technical background who can create and understand machine learning algorithms, complex optimisation, and define innovative improvements.
- Maintain and manage project roadmaps, ensuring prioritisation, product release planning and alignment with strategic objectives.
- Be involved in idea generation for enhancements to Invenia’s systems, including technical validation, business case development and planning.
- Help develop and maintain strategic product plans, including analysis of opportunities, costs and risks.
- Review existing procedures/processes and propose and implement improved workflows.
- 3+ years of program / product management experience, ideally in an AI-focused or software focused organisation.
- Experience in software development.
- Strong leadership qualities, ability to set out roadmaps and drive teams towards shared goals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - can explain complicated topics and ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Structured thinking to easily break down complex ambiguous problems and propose alternative solutions.
- Excellent analytical skills, with demonstrated ability to dive deep and serve as a leader in a research team.
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to work with different teams in a fast-moving startup environment.
Additional Desirable Experience:
- Be able to understand machine learning problems and workflows. Some familiarity with machine learning, statistics, and optimisation.
- Experience with operational management, methodologies in developer mindset.
- Experience in adapting procedures and processes to increase efficiency of a research or software focused organisation.
- Knowledge of electricity grids is also helpful.
Please note that while this is a flexible hybrid role, it cannot be performed fully remotely. We only consider candidates who already live, or are willing to relocate to our office locations in either Winnipeg, Canada or Cambridge, UK.