Cambridge, England /
Architecture & Operations /
Please apply if you are innovative and ambitious individual who wants to help build an organisation that makes a positive global impact on society and the environment.
As a Data Engineer, you’d be working to optimise complex electricity market data, scale our AWS infrastructure, improve tools used by our researchers and developers, and streamline data feeds processes.
- Collaborate with team members to improve production, staging and development of our AWS infrastructure.
- Build data-feeds solutions for ML scientists in an agile environment.
- Identify technical requirements and deliver solutions within a distributed team.
- Support the company's broader technical and operational requirements.
- Either Python or Julia development experience is preferable.
- Cloud platforms, ideally AWS RDS for PostgreSQL, Linux, Bash, CloudFormation, Git.
- Serverless architecture, AWS CloudFormationCD/CI and IaS.
- CD/CI and IaS
Please note this is an onsite role, and only remote due to current circumstances until being in the office is safe again. We consider candidates who are willing to relocate to one of our offices in either Winnipeg, Canada or Cambridge, UK.