People Operations Associate
Please apply if you are innovative and ambitious individual who wants to help build an organization that makes a positive global impact on society and the environment.
People Operations Associate will report to People Operations Manager and will support a wide range of functions and responsibilities. You will assist with essential HR functions, which could range from day to day office logistics to HR administration, organizational culture development, events planning, team relations, and hiring related activities. In this role you will strengthen a wide set of skills, with a potential to progress to People Operations Manager in the future.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Support day to day office logistics.
- Purchase supplies and oversee vendors.
- Maintain and administer pay plan, benefits, and bonus programs.
- Maintain up to date employee records.
- Provide written HR reports on request.
- Book travel and accommodation.
- Support the team to enable everyone to reach their full potential.
- Promote a positive culture.
- Assist with planning of the company events and conferences.
- Make new team members feel welcome, answer questions during onboarding period.
- Connect new team members with their colleagues, make sure they become well integrated.
- Assist with hiring related activities.
- Focused on the common goals and objectives. Flexible, willing to assist in different areas and take on tasks and responsibilities where the need is.
- Results oriented. Hard working and reliable.
- Should be able to self-direct, take initiative.
- Appreciation for quality and attention to detail.
- Good decision making skills.
- Strong written and editing skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Positive and supportive, able to bring out the best in others around them.
- Strategic thinker with well developed influencing skills.
- Post secondary education.
Invenia Labs uses machine learning to optimise the electricity grid, ensure demands are met at least-possible prices and minimum pollution. Our work helps to reduce emissions and pollution, improve the reliability of the grid and increase economic efficiency.