R&D Project Coordinator
Invenia is looking for a Program Coordinator who will be responsible for coordinating projects between our Research, Infrastructure, and Development teams, and further assist each team with project planning and management.
In this role you will collaborate closely with team leads and have the opportunity to shape long term planning and initiatives. As the Program Coordinator you will have the responsibility to implement ideas on how projects are organized and executed.
- Work with our teams to create long term plans, taking into account the goals and needs of each team and their interdependencies.
- Coordinate and communicate on cross-team projects.
- Assist each team with individual project development and detailed planning, as well as monitoring progress, and project risk management.
- Review existing procedures/processes and propose improved workflows.
- STEM undergraduate or graduate degree.
- 3+ years of experience in software project planning and management.
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills, including attention to detail.
- Experience developing and implementing improved workflows without disruption to productivity.
Additional Desirable Experience:
- Familiarity with machine learning, statistics, and optimisation.
- Remote asynchronous communication across multiple time zones.
- Experience adapting workflows within a scaling organization.