Please apply if you are innovative, ambitious and creative individual who wants to help build an organization that makes a positive global impact on society and the environment.
Invenia Labs is looking for a wordsmith who can attain a deep understand Invenia Labs identity, embody it in their writing, and help to weave it into everything the company does.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Draft announcements and press releases.
- Coordinate media inquiries.
- Write for the company website, social media, blogs, press releases, and other mediums intended for external communication.
- Manage and grow Invenia Labs presence in a wider digital community.
- Assist with copywriting of internal communication.
- Work with external suppliers and visual artists to create digital and material brand assets.
- Ensure all developed content is in style, quality and tone of voice consistent with Invenia Labs identity.
- Ability to adopt writing style to reflect company unique personality.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Interest in technology and aptitude for learning and digesting technical information.
- Expert understanding of writing mechanics and English Grammar
- Familiarity with standard methodologies, trends, and styles in all aspects of writing for the web.
- Able to prioritize projects, multitask and manage time efficiently. Work on multiple projects from concept to finish.
- Proofreading and copyediting skills and flawless grammar
- Previous copywriting experience and examples of writing samples.
Invenia Labs uses machine learning to optimise the electricity grid, ensure demands are met at least-possible prices and minimum pollution. Our work helps to reduce emissions and pollution, improve the reliability of the grid and increase economic efficiency.