People Operations Associate
Please apply if you are innovative and ambitious individual who wants to help build an organization that makes a positive global impact on society and the environment.
Invenia is looking for People Operations Associate to facilitate essential HR functions related to compliance, employee records, compensation, perks and benefits, bonuses, expense claims. In this role you will also assist with recruiting related activities.
- Maintain up to date employee records.
- Ensure secure filing of confidential information.
- Issue official documents (ex. employment letters) on request.
- Provide written HR reports on request.
- Ensure legal compliance with employment laws and standards.
- Monitor for compliance with the internal company policies and procedures.
- Conflict Resolution:
- Provide support in resolving workplace conflict.
- Respond to various complaints.
- Offer advice and information.
- Take corrective and disciplinary action when required.
- Maintain and administer pay plan, benefits, and bonus programs.
- Provide compensation related information to employees.
- Plan and organise PD activities, facilitate ongoing learning.
- Help people to reach their full potential through one on one engagement and support.
- Promote a culture focused on reward and recognition.
- Distribute and monitor employee performance evaluations and ensure they are completed in
- timely manner.
- Provide support and training to pm’s and team leads related to performance evaluations.
- Arrange for employment contracts and related documentation to be signed.
- Make arrangements for desks and computer equipment.
- Coordinate all other logistics that may be required (i.e. keys, parking card etc)
- Set up new employees for payroll, benefits, expense claims.
- Make new team members feel welcome, answer questions during onboarding period.
- Connect new team members with their colleagues, make sure they become well integrated.
- Assist with recruiting related activities.
- Ability to collaborate closely with managers and colleagues in other roles, and work towards strategic organisational growth and development.
- Strong competency in legal compliance and policy development, or ability to learn fast and work closely with a legal team.
- Some previous HR experience, preferably in smaller or medium size company.
- Attention to detail, strategic thinker with well developed influencing, negotiating and consulting skills.
- Should be able to self-direct, take initiative, and be results oriented.
- Good decision-making skills, speaking skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and presentation skills.
Invenia Labs uses machine learning to optimise the electricity grid, ensure demands are met at least-possible prices and minimum pollution. Our work helps to reduce emissions and pollution, improve the reliability of the grid and increase economic efficiency.