People Operations /
Please apply if you are an innovative and ambitious individual who strives to be part of an organization that makes a positive global impact on society and on the environment. You will do well in this role if you are friendly and welcoming, take pride in the work you complete, and are a team player who is happy to assist in all aspects of supporting the Invenia family.
Reporting to the People Operations Manager, the Office Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day office logistics and providing support for the Invenia team. In this role, you may also assist with special projects related to facilities and people operations.
- Build and support a friendly environment and experience for all.
- Assist with setup for events, meetings and birthday celebrations.
- Oversee office logistics and supply inventory.
- Liaise with property management and janitorial services to maintain a clean and functional work environment.
- Work with the Health & Safety Committee to ensure the office is safe and in compliance with regulations.
- Maintain a record of Invenia’s assets and access permissions.
- Help work towards Invenia’s mission by making improvements for efficiency and recommending ways to decrease the environmental footprint.
- Receive, sort and distribute mail and daily deliveries.
- Ensure that a welcoming and pleasant environment is maintained at all times.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time-management and organization skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Kindness, patience, and a willingness to help.
Invenia uses machine learning to optimize the electricity grid. Our work helps to reduce emissions and pollution, improve the reliability of the grid and increase economic efficiency.