Santiago de los Caballeros
Product Development /
InvestorFlow is the only company of its kind to deliver simple and smart CRM and digital portals for deals and investors to streamline every customer interaction. Asset managers use our platform to easily make transactions with increased productivity and transparency.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our team. As a Business Analyst, you will collaborate with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to gather and analyze business requirements, develop insights, and propose effective solutions. Your in-depth understanding of business processes, gap analysis, and requirements analysis will be instrumental in driving successful outcomes for our clients. In this role you will report to our VP, IT Operations and Technical Support.
- Identify discrepancies between software versions and document issues requiring resolution before a software upgrade occurs
- Assist with upgrading clients to the newest version of our software (some weekend work will be required)
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including software developers, project managers, and quality assurance professionals, to ensure effective solution delivery
- Monitor and track project progress, ensuring adherence to timelines and quality standards
- Collaborate with the testing team to develop test scenarios and validate solution functionality
- Provide post-upgrade support, including user training and assistance, to ensure successful adoption of implemented solutions
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst, preferably in CRM or Finance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to dissect complex issues and recommend practical solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with diverse stakeholders
- Proficiency in conducting data analysis and generating insights using tools such as Excel, SQL, or data visualization software
- Ability to read XML, JSON, CSS is helpful.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field
InvestorFlow is an investor and deal engagement platform that helps investment banks, alternative asset managers, fund administrators, and wealth managers create intelligent digital experiences and dramatically increase productivity and engagement. InvestorFlow is the only solution provider to integrate deal flow management, fundraising, reporting and investor services into one cloud-native platform. InvestorFlow serves over 175 clients including 25 of the top 50 alternative asset managers, with over $3.5 trillion of assets, 750 funds and 90,000 LPs on its combined platform. InvestorFlow is a privately held company based in Menlo Park, California. To learn more, please visit www.investorflow.com