Menlo Park, CA /
CEO's Office /
InvestorFlow is the only company of its kind to deliver industry specialized CRM, built on Salesforce, and digital portals to help alternative asset firms find opportunities, create and manage relationships, and turn relationship insights into action with increased productivity and transparency.
We are looking for a dedicated, self-driven Executive Assistant with effective communication skills to support our CEO in the Menlo Park office.
- Manage calendars and scheduling for internal and external meetings
- Coordinate travel itineraries and logistics
- Communicate effectively with a variety of groups
- Partner with the leadership team and key business partners
- Support a positive culture
- Manage office spaces including moves and reconfigurations
- Effective organizational, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- A team oriented philosophy and a commitment to supporting others
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to deliver results with minimal supervision
InvestorFlow is an investor and deal engagement platform that helps investment banks, alternative asset managers, fund administrators, and wealth managers create intelligent digital experiences and dramatically increase productivity and engagement. InvestorFlow is the only solution provider to integrate deal flow management, fundraising, reporting and investor services into one cloud-native platform. InvestorFlow serves over 175 clients including 25 of the top 50 alternative asset managers, with more than $3.5 trillion in assets, 750 funds and 90,000 LPs on its combined platform. InvestorFlow is a privately held company based in Menlo Park, California. To learn more, please visit www.investorflow.com