Client Enablement /
InvestorFlow is the only company of its kind to deliver industry specialized CRM, built on Salesforce, and digital portals to help alternative asset firms find opportunities, create and manage relationships, and turn relationship insights into action with increased productivity and transparency.
We are looking for Salesforce Developer to join our technical team. As a Salesforce Developer, you will help develop custom code and applications for our clients. We are looking for candidates who stay updated with the latest technology trends, work well in a fast-paced environments, and can solve problems independently or collaboratively.
- Develop and maintain Salesforce applications using Aura, LWC, Apex, Visualforce, and Salesforce Flow.
- Design and manage data models, including custom objects, queries, and metadata.
- Use Batch Apex for efficient data processing and handle bulk data loading.
- Deploy applications using the Metadata and Tooling API.
- Integrate Salesforce with external web services.
- Follow agile/Scrum/Lean methodologies.
- Use modern source control practices and development patterns.
- Familiarity with Professional Services or the Financial Services industry is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent (e.g., Título de Licenciatura in Computer Science)
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I or equivalent certification
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal, for customer interactions
- 3-5 years of full-time Salesforce development experience
- Proficiency in Aura, LWC, Apex, Visualforce, and Salesforce Flow
- Understanding of data modeling, Batch Apex, and bulk data loading
- Experience with environment management and deployments, including the Metadata and Tooling API
- Familiarity with web service integration and prototyping tools
- Knowledge of agile/Scrum/Lean methodologies and modern source control practices
- Experience with Airflow and Snowflake experience a plus
- Experience integrating with Salesforce API also desired
- Great compensation package including 401K
- Excellent medical, dental and vision plan
- Flex Time Off Policy
- Career growth opportunity in a growing technology company
$90,000 - $120,000 a year
InvestorFlow is an investor and deal engagement platform that prioritizes intelligent digital experiences, productivity, and engagement. Our cloud-native platform integrates deal flow management, fundraising, reporting, and investor services. We are proud to serve over 175 clients, including 25 of the top 50 alternative asset managers, managing more than $3.5 trillion in assets, 750 funds, and 90,000 LPs. Headquartered in Menlo Park, California, we are committed to driving innovation and inclusivity in the financial industry. To learn more about our company, please visit www.investorflow.com.