Senior AWS Cloud Engineer
Menlo Park, CA
Information Technology /
InvestorFlow is the only company of its kind to deliver industry specialized CRM, built on Salesforce, and digital portals to help alternative asset firms find opportunities, create and manage relationships, and turn relationship insights into action with increased productivity and transparency.
We are in search of a Senior AWS Cloud Engineer with a minimum of 5+ years of experience in Microsoft Windows Server, VMware, and Azure ecosystems. The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in designing, implementing, and managing our IT infrastructure to guarantee robustness, efficiency, and scalability. Experience with Linux systems is a plus.
- Administer, monitor, and manage Windows server environments, ensuring optimum performance and system integrity.
- Oversee Hyper-V and VMware virtualization solutions, ensuring optimized resource allocation and system health.
- Manage and install SSL Certificates, ensuring a certificate never expires.
- Troubleshoot issues within IIS Web Server.
- Update zone files, DNS, and set up sites within Internet Information Services (IIS) Web Server.
- Design, deploy, and administer cloud solutions on AWS, with an emphasis on best practices and optimized configurations.
- Coordinate with cloud vendors to ensure service continuity and address any infrastructure-related challenges.
- Ensure all systems are securely backed up and can be swiftly restored, in line with the company's data retention and recovery policies.
- Implement security measures to safeguard our infrastructure against potential threats and unauthorized access.
- Develop and implement robust infrastructure solutions using Microsoft Windows Server, Hyper-V, VMware, and AWS platforms.
- Collaborate with architecture and development teams to design infrastructure solutions that meet performance, scalability, and reliability requirements.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and Identity Access Management.
- Ability to create complex PowerShell scripts to automate tasks.
- Experience with email solutions such as Exchange 365, SendGrid, and SMTP servers.
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, load balancing, and firewalls.
- Knowledge of Change, Incident, and Problem Management.
- Familiarity with ITIL best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Windows Server and IIS Web Server administration and optimization.
- Familiarity with Hyper-V and VMware solutions, including vSphere, ESXi servers, and related technologies
- Demonstrated expertise in AWS cloud services and deployments.
- Solid understanding of IT infrastructure, including networking, virtualization, and security best practices.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- AWS certifications are highly desired.
- Ability to work on-call and occasional off-hours
$140,000 - $170,000 a year
This salary range is based on the national average and will be commensurate with factors such as experience and alignment.
InvestorFlow is an investor and deal engagement platform that prioritizes intelligent digital experiences, productivity, and engagement. Our cloud-native platform integrates deal flow management, fundraising, reporting, and investor services. We are proud to serve over 175 clients, including 25 of the top 50 alternative asset managers, managing more than $3.5 trillion in assets, 750 funds, and 90,000 LPs. Headquartered in Menlo Park, California, we are committed to driving innovation and inclusivity in the financial industry. To learn more about our company, please visit www.investorflow.com.