North America - Remote /
The Partnership: Core Corporate Functions – Growth - Sales /
We'd like to ask you a few questions to jump-start the process and get to know you a bit. Note** In order to be considered, you must submit your completed answers to the questionnaire. We will start interviewing immediately, so please be sure to complete the questionnaire, as it will lag the process if it is not complete. Good luck with the hiring process and we'll be in touch soon! THIS IS A FULL-TIME REMOTE POSITION
What is Invisible?
Website : http://www.inv.tech/
Overview / Sales Deck - https://invtech.docsend.com/view/a8tthk8bwi9dbhk6
Core Values - https://www.notion.so/invisibletech/d8add47d17584715a62aa4d46f0270b8?v=187ce27ec02f4bfaa2aed9f3f2c6ad6d
Who are we?
We’re Invisible’s Growth Team. We are an irreplaceable strategic growth partner for the world's fastest-growing & most innovative companies, powering their digital workflows so they can focus on building their businesses - not running them.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for closing clients and generating your own leads. This is a role for someone looking to join a fast-growing sales team. We’re looking for true leaders and sales professionals. We need a passionate individual eager to play a key role in driving the go-to-market efforts of a fast-growing company that will be the next iconic brand (imagine being one of the first 100 people at Amazon or Google). The goal of the BPO Consultant is to help enable Invisible’s mission to automate repetitive work for every company so people can focus on their real work. You will be responsible for leading a Sales team to hit monthly targets, build pipeline, and play a key role in helping us grow 3x again in 2022.
Who We Want
BPO Consultants are the foundation of our team. Our ability to achieve our goals comes down, in large part, to the type and number of clients you add. Our GAs represent expert engagement layered on top of product-led process discovery. GAs will work with the Customer Success, Operations & Product teams to ensure clients under his or her charge receive world-class operational service: high-quality results delivered quickly, within budget, customized to the client’s needs. We are looking for individuals with the full spectrum of abilities and we are extremely selective. The ideal candidate is a blend of 3 key strengths:
- Consultative Selling (Customer-Centric): Ability to work with multiple internal stakeholders at a midmarket company to bring a sale from concept to across the finish line. Strong business acumen to identify cross-functional business needs and anchor Invisible’s solution to multiple teams.
- Hunter-Mentality: The right candidate will proactively build and manage their pipeline to exceed their monthly, quarterly & annual targets while closing good-fit clients. Whether things are going well or not as well, the right candidate will find a way to win.
-Executive Presence: Strong gravitas the ability to sell to VP-level and C-level executives within midmarket companies. Strong relationship-building skills.
This ‘consultative-selling’ is key to continuing our high growth trajectory: we grew 3x in 2020, 4x in 2021, and plan to grow rapidly by 3x again in 2022. We are looking for individuals with the full spectrum of abilities and we are extremely selective.
Capabilities & Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in a consultancy/sales role within the BPO market
- Experience with complex, multi-stakeholder sales at a $50-$500k ACV
- Fluency in customer-centric selling or a similar consultative sales methodology
- Ability to self-generate leads
- Excellent relationship development skills and robust personal networks
- Ability to work US business hours in addition to APAC & European hours as needed
Compensation & Benefits
Working Times: US (EST or PST) Hours
2022: $80,000 annual base + $15k Annual Bonus Potential + Uncapped Commission + Generous Equity!
(On Target Earnings $140k per year)
Additional opportunities to earn more equity and increase your ownership percentage of the company, through promotions and through re-distribution of re-acquired shares via buybacks.
Healthcare Benefits (or Stipend Option)
Flexible Work Schedule / Unlimited Vacation Days