Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Worldwide - Remote /
The Partnership: Core Corporate Functions – Growth - Sales /
We are currently looking to fill this position by June 1st 2022. We'd like to ask you a few questions to jump-start the process and get to know you a bit. Note** In order to be considered, you must submit your completed answers to the questionnaire. We will start interviewing immediately, so please be sure to complete the questionnaire, as it will lag the process if it is not complete. Good luck with the hiring process and we'll be in touch soon! THIS IS A FULL-TIME REMOTE POSITION
What is Invisible?
Website : http://www.inv.tech/
Overview / Sales Deck - https://invtech.docsend.com/view/6kp3ixp
Core Values - https://www.notion.so/invisibletech/d8add47d17584715a62aa4d46f0270b8?v=187ce27ec02f4bfaa2aed9f3f2c6ad6d
Who are we?
We’re Invisible’s Growth Team. We are an irreplaceable strategic growth partner for the world's fastest growing & most innovative companies, powering their digital workflows so they can focus on building their businesses - not running them.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be our first sales development representative (SDR). We are looking for a passionate individual eager to play a key role in driving the go-to-market efforts of a fast-growing company that will be the next iconic brand (imagine being the first SDR at Amazon or Google). The goal of the SDR is to help enable Invisible’s mission to automate repetitive work for every company so people can focus on their real work by developing leads that can be directed to Account Executives for closing. You will be responsible for developing and executing an outbound outreach program to reach our key target accounts, achieve our monthly sales targets, and play a key role in helping us grow 3x again in 2022.
Who We Want
Sales Development will be an important member of the Sales team. Our ability to achieve our goals comes down, in a large part, to the type and number of clients you will add. We are looking for individuals with the full spectrum of abilities and we are extremely selective. The ideal candidate is a blend of 3 key strengths:
1) You have demonstrated success in achieving quota and running outbound initiatives
2) The right candidate will find a way in to each of our target accounts, having a ‘hunter-mentality’ to find a way into each target and to win
3) You have experience with outbound methodologies beyond just emails and cold calls, you have strong competitive DNA and are always looking for creative ways to prospect
This ‘hunter-mentality’ is key to continuing our high growth trajectory: we grew 3x in 2020, 4x in 2021, and plan to grow rapidly by 3x again in 2022. We are looking for individuals with the full spectrum of abilities and we are extremely selective.
Capabilities & Requirements:
- Preferably 1-3 years experience as a sales intern, BDR, or SDR, within an SaaS, RPA, BPO, or high-growth organization
- Tech-savvy, preferably with strong domain knowledge of the insurance, financial services, retail-tech, proptech, health-tech or fintech industries
- Have a deep understanding of how to leverage and implement a multi-pronged approach (calls, emails, Linkedin, social selling, Sales automation tools and more)
- Excellent team-building, sales, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Rockstar sales-hunter skills to thrive in collaborative cross-functional fast-paced environments
- Analyze data to identify trends and communicate appropriately to sales management
- Schedule demos for Account Executives
- Desire for growth and development in a fast-growth environment
We Believe That:
-- Invisible is a world-changing company and the Growth Team is responsible for sourcing, closing, and developing clients until they no longer execute their digital repetitive work themselves
-- Great client relationships are predicated on trust, sincerity & achievement of the customer’s goals
-- Exponential gains from systems > Short term linear work > Systems for system's sake
-- Consistent feedback is key - we are addicted to learning and getting better
-- What one of us knows, all of us should know
Because of these beliefs, we’ve built a team where...
-- Distributed approaches and centralized intelligence merge. Each teammate is constantly innovating and trying something new. Every mistake is prevented by all. Every success is learned by all.
-- Each of us contains the sum of the knowledge, intelligence, and creativity of our entire team.
-- We evolve and mutate constantly like an organism, identifying successful and problematic tactics and incorporating ideas from any source.
Compensation & Benefits
Working Times: US (EST or PST) Hours
2022: $55,000 annual base + bonus + generous equity!
Additional opportunities to earn more equity and increase your ownership percentage of the company, through promotions and through re-distribution of re-acquired shares via buybacks.
Healthcare Benefits (or Stipend Option)
Flexible Work Schedule / Unlimited Vacation Days