Director of Analytics
Worldwide - Remote /
The Partnership: Core Corporate Functions – Analytics /
We are actively recruiting for this position and are excited to have the right person join us soon.
Invisible Technologies is on a mission to industrialize work by fine-tuning automation and human interaction, powered by our team of Partners and Agents around the world. We’ve been a globalized, distributed team, since before the pandemic, and we pride ourselves on transparent, effective communication to collaborate and take ownership as needed.
What is Invisible?
Website : http://www.inv.tech/
Overview / Sales Deck - https://invtech.docsend.com/view/6kp3ixp
Core Values - https://www.notion.so/invisibletech/d8add47d17584715a62aa4d46f0270b8?v=187ce27ec02f4bfaa2aed9f3f2c6ad6d
About the Role
The Director of Analytics works cross-functionally across the entire company. They manage a team of analysts (currently 3) who work across Finance, Operations, Sales, and Engineering supporting department heads and executive leadership to make data-driven decisions. We’re looking for a leader who has a strong perspective on business fundamentals. You’ll be in charge of ensuring that departments have the right information that they need to move the business forward. You’ll also be expected to have your own perspective on business operations and dive deeply into our data to help us choose the right KPIs and operating metrics to reach the next level of success.
- Experience with SQL
- Experience working with large, sometimes messy data sets
- Experience designing Data pipelines and ETL
- Experience with Python or R
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analytics and trends
- Problem solving skills and business judgement
- Experience translating analysis results into business recommendations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What You'll Be Doing
- Conduct proactive data analysis and make data-driven business recommendations.
- Manage inbound analytics requests from across the organization and make prioritization decisions for projects based on business impact.
- Deliver effective data products including dashboards, reports, and presentations (including data support for our quarterly board meetings).
- Develop a vision and roadmap for analytics within the company.
- Own relationships with key stakeholders to ensure you and your team are providing the data needed to make effective decisions.
- Partner with our data engineering team to coordinate projects requiring data collection
- Own data quality and work with our Product and Engineering teams to influence proper instrumentation and data collection.
- We ETL data from our internal systems using a combination of FiveTran and internally managed ETL tools.
- Raw data is transformed into usable denormalized data models using DBT in our Data Warehouse.
- The analytics team builds data visualizations and models from our data warehouse’s data using a combination of Metabase, Google Sheets and appropriate data modeling tools.
Compensation & Benefits
Working Times: US (EST or PST) Hours
2022: $90,000 annual base + bonus + generous equity!
Additional opportunities to earn more equity and increase your ownership percentage of the company, through promotions and through re-distribution of re-acquired shares via buybacks.
Healthcare Benefits (or Stipend Option)
Flexible Work Schedule / Unlimited Vacation Days