Agent: Customer Service Inbound
Worldwide - Remote /
The Agency: Worldwide Work-Sharing – Operations - Growth Operations /
We are currently looking for this position to be filled immediately. We'd like to ask you a few questions to jump start the process and get to know you a bit. The project is for 2 months only after which candidates who perform exceptionally well will be moved into other projects thereby standing a chance to grow within the company. We are also currently receiving a lot of applications, so you may not hear from us immediately. Good luck with the hiring process and we'll be in touch.
What is Invisible?
Website : http://www.inv.tech/
Who are we?
We are Invisible’s Operation Team. We solve problems at scale so they never happen again. At our best, we solve problems before they happen. How?
We Believe That
-- Invisible is a world-changing company and the Operation Team is responsible for creating the systems that will launch Invisible into the stratosphere
-- Exponential gains from systems > Short term linear work > Systems for system's sake
-- Consistent feedback is key - we are addicted to learning and getting better
-- What one of us knows, all of us should know
-- Every new mistake is a learning opportunity
Because of these beliefs, we’ve built a team where
-- Distributed approaches and centralized intelligence merge. Each teammate is constantly innovating and trying something new. Every mistake is prevented by all. Every success is learned by all.
-- Each of us contains the sum of the knowledge, intelligence, and creativity of our entire team.
-- We evolve and mutate constantly like an organism, identifying successful and problematic tactics and incorporating ideas from any source.
What is an Agent?
An Agent is a member of Invisible’s elite workforce.
Who are the Agents?
Invisible’s agents are an international group of passionate, restless humans striving to constantly grow, learn, and build a better future for themselves and the world.
An agent is…
— a father in the Philippines, providing for his whole family.
— a college student in Kenya, searching for a bright future.
— a stay-at-home mom in Texas, desiring to learn but constrained at home.
— a high school student in Ohio, frustrated by a dysfunctional school system.
— a bachelor in Poland, seeking to both work and learn.
An agent is you.
What do Operators do?
The Operator is the starting position of Invisible’s Agents. Operators are the frontline of the Digital Assembly Line. As its name implies, the operator operates. They are the infantry that makes up most of our workforce, doing work for clients, executing Process instructions, and organizing data.
An operator reads the instructions of a process and operates them to accomplish work for a client.
- Example: an operator will read these instructions (screenshot) to send a legal agreement.
Assigned to a prime.
A prime is a group of processes. An operator is assigned to a Prime, or a series of primes, to gain expertise in related processes. In a prime, an operator will interact closely with the Manager and other operators of that prime.
- Example: an operator assigned to the Calendar prime will do processes like “Scheduling a Meeting”, “Sending a Reminder”, “Sending a Daily Agenda”, etc.
Communicates with clients.
An operator will communicate to the client according to the instructions of a process. Much of this communication is templated in a process, but it will stray from the instructions from time-to-time and the operator will need to create a unique response. When communicating to a client, an operator will have to write in the voice of the client’s synthetic Assistant, and not in the operator’s own voice.
- Example: John Keats is the assistant for client Francis Pedraza. When responding to Francis, the operator will have to be communicating in the voice of John Keats.
An operator gives feedback on process instructions to other agents, who upgrades the process based on that feedback. This feedback can be proactive from the operator seeing potential improvements, or reactive from the operator making an implicit mistake that can be avoided with clearer instructions.
- Proactive Example: an operator realizes that two steps involving navigating a website can be consolidated into one step, with a link leading to the desired destination. The operator will give the builder constructive feedback and offer a suggestion on how to upgrade the process.
- Reactive Example: an operator uses the wrong format to name a calendar event, but it was never stated to use that format in the process. The operator will then let the builder know of this mistake and offer a suggestion on how to upgrade the process.
An operator tracks the time it takes for them to operate an instance of a specific process.
An operator tracks every instance of process operation for a specific client in the client’s dashboard—located in a Google Sheet. The operator also logs any mistake they make and any preference the client sets.
- Example: an operator will track the name of the prime, process, and specific instance, along with start and end dates, and the minutes it took to complete the instance.
- Inbound call center experience.
- Remote call center experience preferred.
- Preferred: Philippines, open to other countries with good network infrastructure.
- Customer service project — not sales, purely inbound.
- Hours / Schedule: US and Asia times; Monday - Sunday (weekends required, but there’s some flexibility here).
— Hourly rate — $4 - $6 based on experience.
Are you the chosen one?