Head of HR
Worldwide - Remote /
The Partnership: Core Corporate Functions – HR & PeopleOps /
We are currently looking to fill this position by 11/15/2021. We'd like to ask you a few questions to jump-start the process and get to know you a bit. Note** In order to be considered, you must submit your completed answers to the questionnaire. Good luck with the hiring process and we'll be in touch soon!
What is Invisible?
Website : http://www.inv.tech/
Overview / Sales Deck - https://invtech.docsend.com/view/6kp3ixp
Who are we?
We’re Invisible’s People Team. We aim to provide measurable business impact and leverage across all teams of the organization. Our People team's mission is to seek out, recruit, retain and develop top-notch talent for both our Partner and Agent workforce. Scale is our North Star.
Who We Want
2) Polymaths and independent thinkers
3) Someone who is unlike anyone else on the team
-- Proactive attitude, outcomes mindset: A great Head of HR will seek out creative solutions to the most challenging hiring problems and proactively attack them - always focusing on business outcomes.
-- Doers, not just thinkers: A great Head of HR will direct their team to own the success of incoming talent and make recommendations to the process, but also can roll up their sleeves and burn the midnight oil recruiting excellent talent.
-- Stellar communicator: In a remote culture, communication is everything. A great Head of HR ensure their stakeholders are always kept up-to-date on the current issues and are always in sync with the current and future plays.
-- Ownership Mentality: Our Head of HR will see every problem the business is facing as their own personal mission to solve through recruiting and retaining excellent talent.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in an HR role
- 1+ years leading 2+ direct reports
- 3+ years of HR Compliance experience (multi-state and international ideal)
- 2+ years of Talent Management experience
- Experience supporting international employees (compliance, development, benefits...)
- SHRM-SCP or SPHR certs ideal
- Experience building and leading and HR team
- Startup experience a major bonus!
- 2021: $96k + Equity (~129,547 options equal to 0.45% of the company)
- 2022: $122k + Bonus + Equity (End of year OTE up to $175k total)
- Additional opportunities to earn more equity through promotions and through re-distribution of re-acquired shares via buybacks.
- Health Benefits for US based candidates, health stipend for Non-US based candidates
- Flexible Work Schedule
Join Our Team - THIS IS A FULL-TIME REMOTE POSITION
Do it because you want to do something on the edge of hard and impossible.
Do it if you are the unstoppable force seeking an immovable object. You want to see what you’re made of. Do it if you want to test your limits: your ability to create order in chaos, to operate under extreme stress, to achieve impossible goals…
Do it because you personally want a synthetic intelligence.
Do it because you want to solve the biggest problem in the world: wasted time.
Do it if you want humans to spend less time doing robotic jobs, and more time being creative and strategic.
So what do you say, will you join us?