Director of Commercial Operations
North America - Remote /
The Partnership: Core Corporate Functions – Operations /
We are currently looking to fill this position as soon as possible! We'd like to ask you a few questions to jump-start the process and get to know you a bit. Note** In order to be considered, you must submit your completed answers to the questionnaire. Good luck with the hiring process and we'll be in touch soon!
What is Invisible?
Overview / Sales Deck - https://invtech.docsend.com/view/a8tthk8bwi9dbhk6
Recorded Demo - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4135pGQh8yvHRwKatYrMDuKL7ODHBXHI
Core Values - https://www.notion.so/invisibletech/d8add47d17584715a62aa4d46f0270b8?v=187ce27ec02f4bfaa2aed9f3f2c6ad6d
Who are we?
We’re Invisible’s Operations Team. We strive to create world-class outcomes for our clients as a strategic partner.
We Believe That:
-- Invisible is a world-changing company and the Operations Team is responsible for creating the systems that will launch Invisible into the stratosphere
-- Exponential gains from systems > Short term linear work > Systems for system's sake-- Consistent feedback is key - we are addicted to learning and getting better
-- What one of us knows, all of us should know
-- Every new mistake is a learning opportunity
Who You Will Be Doing:
Reporting to the VP of Ops, a Director of Operations at Invisible ensures that clients under his or her charge receive world-class service: high-quality results delivered quickly, within budget, customized to the client’s needs. To achieve this, the Director manages a team of Operations Managers who in turn manage a large international team of agents (global freelance workers) who produce these complex and highly technical deliverables. In addition to managing their team, Directors work with other Invisible senior leaders to identify company goals, create and map out new processes, measure quality, measure impact, and move Invisible forward.
o Technical Operations Management: Managing a team of 2-3 Operations Managers as they perform high-quality work efficiently, on time, and within budget.
o Client Management: Partnering with 20 - 30 high-growth businesses at both the strategic and tactical level. Working with them to define their needs, map their processes, and ensure the target hits the mark.
o Product Ownership: Each operations teams pairs with an Invisible Product Manager to develop the platform to better achieve client goals. An ability to “speak Product” and think in systems is essential to individual and company success.
Who We Want
A Director of Operations is a very tech-savvy and flexible partner that excels in multiple dimensions. This flexibility is key to continuing our high growth trajectory: we grew over 3x for two consecutive years in a row (2020 & 2021) and plan to do so again in 2022.
There are 3 critical skills and capabilities that we look for in this role:
1) The best Directors are strong, creative technical project managers who understand how to lead, motivate, and manage a global team (experience with international freelancers is ideal).
2) You MUST be an experienced technical client-facing leader. This role requires high-level strategic interaction with some of the largest and most well-known companies in the world as you help them solve complex technical problems. Have you led a client-facing team before?
3) You’ll be one of the first 100 employees at a company that’s changing the way humans do business every day, a company that will be a household name very soon. The expectation is that you’re a highly entrepreneurial and innovative leader and thinker capable of seeing the future, or at least seeing opportunities for growth and efficiency early.
- Working Times: US (EDT or PDT) Hours
- 2022: $90,000 base + bonus + equity!
- Additional opportunities to earn more equity and increase your ownership percentage of the company, through promotions and through re-distribution of re-acquired shares via buybacks.
- Health Benefits or Stipend
- Flexible Work Schedule / Unlimited Vacation Days
- Work Remotely