Worldwide - Remote /
Specialists: Special Forces of Scale – People /
We are currently looking to fill this position as soon as possible. We'd like to ask you a few questions to jump-start the process and get to know you a bit. Good luck with the hiring process and we'll be in touch soon!
THIS IS A FULL-TIME REMOTE POSITION
What is Invisible?
Overview / Sales Deck: -https://invtech.docsend.com/view/6kp3ixpRecorded Demo:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4135pGQh8yvHRwKatYrMDuKL7ODHBXHICore Values:https://www.notion.so/invisibletech/d8add47d17584715a62aa4d46f0270b8?v=187ce27ec02f4bfaa2aed9f3f2c6ad6d
Who are we?
We are Invisible’s People Team. We believe that People are our #1 Competitive Strategy. We create an environment where business performance, growth, and scale can be accomplished with the least amount of friction and is sustainable long term. Our mission is to seek out, recruit, retain and develop top-notch talent for our Partner, Specialist, and Agent workforce. We are building an aligned talent mindset, every one of us at Invisible is a Growth Partner.. We embrace change: the ceiling is the new floor! We focus on Culture and Sustainability, and we like to “Keep it Weird” at Invisible!
We Believe That:
Invisible is a world-changing company and the People team supports this quest.
- We expect excellence from ourselves and hold ourselves to a high bar.
- We lead by example. People are the foundation of success, but without proper systems and processes, even the best people will fail.
- Every new mistake is a learning opportunity.
Because of these beliefs, we’ve built a team where...
- Distributed approaches and centralized intelligence merge. Each teammate is constantly innovating and trying something new. Every mistake is prevented by all. Every success is learned by all.
- Each of us contains the sum of the knowledge, intelligence, and creativity of our entire team.
- We evolve and mutate constantly like an organism, identifying successful and problematic tactics and incorporating ideas from any source.
Who We Want
- "Intrapreneurs"-- Polymaths and independent thinkers
- Someone who is unlike anyone else on the team
- Proactive attitude, outcomes mindset: A great People Administrator will seek out creative solutions to the most complex risks.
- Stellar communicator: In a remote culture, communication is everything. A great People Administrator will ensure all internal and external stakeholders are always kept up-to-date.
- Provides administrative support to all People related activities, which can include but not limited to: new hire paperwork, team member life-cycle administration, HRIS transactions, reporting, data entry, team member verification.
- Assist in new, and on-going, projects related to the People Team.
- Act as a point of contact for the People Team, and answer team member People-related inquiries and/or requests.
- HR, Admin or related field degree.
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role.
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS, Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Capable of working globally with people of varied backgrounds and cultures
Compensation & Benefits
$24k-$33K USD per annum. We are a meritocracy - show us what you are capable of and we’ll compensate you accordingly!
Flexible Work Schedule
Join Our Team - THIS IS A FULL-TIME REMOTE POSITION
“Do it because you want to do something on the edge of hard and impossible. Do it if you are the unstoppable force seeking an immovable object. You want to see what you’re made of. Do it if you want to test your limits: your ability to create order in chaos, to operate under extreme stress, to achieve impossible goals…Do it because you personally want a synthetic intelligence. Do it because you want to solve the biggest problem in the world: wasted time. Do it if you want humans to spend less time doing robotic jobs, and more time being creative and strategic.”
So what do you say, will you join us?