People Relations Partner
Worldwide - Remote /
The Partnership: Core Corporate Functions – HR & PeopleOps /
We are currently looking to fill this position as soon as possible. We'd like to ask you a few questions to jump-start the process and get to know you a bit.
Note** In order to be considered, you must submit your completed answers to the questionnaire. We will start interviewing immediately, so please be sure to complete the questionnaire, as it will lag the process if it is not complete. Good luck with the hiring process and we'll be in touch soon!
THIS IS A FULL TIME REMOTE POSITION
What is Invisible?
Overview / Sales Deck: - https://invtech.docsend.com/view/6kp3ixp
Core Values: https://www.notion.so/invisibletech/d8add47d17584715a62aa4d46f0270b8?v=187ce27ec02f4bfaa2aed9f3f2c6ad6d
Who are we?
We are Invisible’s People Team. We believe that People are our #1 Competitive Strategy. We create an environment where business performance, growth, and scale can be accomplished with the least amount of friction and is sustainable long term. Our mission is to seek out, recruit, retain and develop top-notch talent for our Partner, Specialist, and Agent workforce.
We are building an aligned talent mindset, every one of us at Invisible is a Growth Partner.. We embrace change: the ceiling is the new floor! We focus on Culture and Sustainability, and we like to “Keep it Weird” at Invisible!
We Believe That:
- Invisible is a world-changing company and the People team supports this quest.
- We expect excellence from ourselves and hold ourselves to a high bar.
- We lead by example.
- People are the foundation of success, but without proper systems and process, even the best people will fail.
- Every new mistake is a learning opportunity.
Because of these beliefs, we’ve built a team where...
- Distributed approaches and centralized intelligence merge. Each teammate is constantly innovating and trying something new. Every mistake is prevented by all. Every success is learned by all.
- Each of us contains the sum of the knowledge, intelligence, and creativity of our entire team.
- We evolve and mutate constantly like an organism, identifying successful and problematic tactics and incorporating ideas from any source.
Who We Want
- Polymaths and independent thinkers
- Someone who is unlike anyone else on the team
- Proactive attitude, outcomes mindset: A great People Relation Partner will seek out creative solutions to the most complex risks and proactively collaborate with stakeholders to ferociously attack them - always focusing on sustainability and business outcomes.
- Doers, not just thinkers: A great People Relations Partner will provide global compliance direction to the People and Leadership teams, but also can roll up their sleeves and burn the midnight oil when required.
- Stellar communicator: In a remote culture, communication is everything. A great People Relations Partner will ensure all internal and external stakeholders are always kept up-to-date on the current US and Global legislative issues and are always in sync with the current and future plays.
- Ownership Mentality: Our People Relations Partner will see that every risk is mitigated and treat every compliance problem the business may be facing as their own personal mission to solve.
- Technical Savviness: An exceptional People Relations Partner will secure statutory, regulatory, contractual, technology and training compliance, encompassing ethical standards as well as ensure country-specific and international labor legislation alignment.
Capabilities & Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferred) in Labor Legislation, I-O Psychology, Business Administration, Regulatory Affairs, Law or another related field.
- At least five years’ experience in the regulatory or compliance field. Expert knowledge of Labor legislation and regulations.
- Current experience in US local, state, and federal People legislation and Compliance essential.
- Recent experience in Global People and People Compliance legislation required encompassing Global Hiring and Employment Practices.
- Industry-specific knowledge – tech and start-ups – preferred.
- Solid knowledge of the payroll function required, and payroll tax experience a huge plus!
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP or international equivalent preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Negotiating and persuading skills are a must-have!
- Capable of working globally with people of varied backgrounds and cultures.
- Excellent time management skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of laws, regulations, and guidelines related to the US and Global People Practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative and supportive mindset, with diplomacy and tact.
What does it mean to be the People Relations Partner?
The People team at Invisible is made up of a committed group of values-driven individuals. We know that humans are the backbone of Invisible and that we can impact the success of the company by ensuring that we create a culturally aligned environment for our team members to thrive in doing work that supports their life.
This role handles compliance for Talent Management and ensures Invisible is aligned with all relevant US and Global pieces of legislation as it pertains to People Life-cycle Management, Payroll and Hiring Practices, whilst staying current and up to date in the ever-changing People Law Landscape; immediately jumping to action when necessary.
You will be the interface between all stakeholders, constantly influencing and aligning by using your stellar communication skills, tact, and negotiation expertise. Your detail-oriented project management experience and passion for utilizing technology to support all People processes will be key to unlocking massive success in this role.
While the above will be your main focus areas, we are team players. We play basketball, not baseball, and we go where we are needed on the court. If you like variety, love learning new things, and aren't afraid of a challenge, then this might be the role for you! You WILL learn new things in this role, because we are doing new things everyday and having to teach ourselves right along with you. This will not be a boring J-O-B! Scale is our North Star.
Compensation & Benefits
- $81,000 annual base + bonus + generous equity!
- Additional opportunities to earn more equity and increase your ownership percentage of the company, through promotions and through redistribution of reacquired shares via buybacks.
- 80% Healthcare Premium coverage for US-based candidates, health stipend for Non-US based candidates
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- 100% Dental & Vision
- 100% Long Term & Short Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
“Do it because you want to do something on the edge of hard and impossible. Do it if you are the unstoppable force seeking an immovable object. You want to see what you’re made of. Do it if you want to test your limits: your ability to create order in chaos, to operate under extreme stress, to achieve impossible goals…Do it because you personally want a synthetic intelligence. Do it because you want to solve the biggest problem in the world: wasted time. Do it if you want humans to spend less time doing robotic jobs, and more time being creative and strategic.”So what do you say, will you join us?