Agent - Accounting Associate
Worldwide - Remote /
The Agency: Worldwide Work-Sharing – Finance and Accounting - Agent /
We are currently looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
What is Invisible?
-- Website - inv.tech
-- Blog - inv.tech/blog
Who are we?
We are Invisible’s Finance Team. We solve problems at scale so they never happen again. At our best, we solve problems before they happen.
We Believe That
-- Invisible is a world-changing company
-- Consistent feedback is key - we are addicted to learning and getting better
-- What one of us knows, all of us should know
-- Every new mistake is a learning opportunity
Because of these beliefs, we’ve built a team where
-- Distributed approaches and centralized intelligence merge. Each teammate is constantly innovating and trying something new. Every mistake is prevented by all. Every success is learned by all.
-- Each of us contains the sum of the knowledge, intelligence, and creativity of our entire team.
-- We evolve and mutate constantly like an organism, identifying successful and problematic tactics and incorporating ideas from any source.
The right Assistant Controller doesn’t need this job description, and won’t wake up in the morning with the thought “I am the Assistant Controller at Invisible Technologies,” but with the thought: “Have we taken over the world yet?”
The right person already called me and told me these words: I know numbers. I love them and they love me. I live for finding the accounting lines that aren’t exactly lining up in that spreadsheet. I find problems, I fix them and feel very satisfied with a tremendously valuable, perhaps a little tedious, job well done. I can pay invoices in my sleep and take little joys in perfectly aligned accounts. I am detail oriented, contentious, and trustworthy. I’m a team player but don’t mind working independently. I am reliable and will make my supervisor breathe a huge sigh of relief when they see an email from me stating, “don’t worry. I’ve got this one.” I’m a Hufflepuff. A proud Hufflepuff! I know the value of steadfastness and kindness and standing by your teammates. My work is flawless and I’m very proud of that fact. At the end of the day, I’ll know that Invisible will be dramatically improved by my modest, but essential, contribution. I will take great pride in the work we do at Invisible. I’ll know, without my efforts, the company couldn’t function and continue to grow into an unstoppable, paradigm-altering force.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience Experience with accounting software
- Experience with Excel or Gsheets
- Proficient in financial statements
- Knowledge of GAAP a plus
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Superior attention to details
- Basic understanding of data privacy
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Can articulate ideas concisely and clearly
- Experience in Tech Industry a plus
- Ability to operate effectively under tight deadlines
- Working hours between 9am-6pm EST
Qualities We’re Looking For:
- Spreadsheet story-teller
- Ability to find a needle in a haystack
- Obsessed with the company
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and be flexible/adaptable
- Honesty and integrity
- Ability to give and take feedback
- Care about quality performance and professional work standards
Compensation $1500 per month. Opportunities for bonus and clear career path.