Programme Director | REF:0036
Are you a hands-on, experienced, modern marketer with the ability to manage a portfolio of accounts/projects proactively in terms of strategy, project leadership; income and client satisfaction, to deliver end-to-end digital marketing solutions?
Our client is growing their business with a focus on demand generation and marketing technologies. They are looking for a Programme Director with an inquisitive mind and a positive attitude to join their highly-skilled team.
Working with them, you’ll implement best-in-class marketing solutions and adopt new and emerging technologies. You’ll have the opportunity to try new things and, as you develop new skills, will influence how the business works.
They are a B2B marketing agency that uses sales and marketing know-how, combined with the latest digital and marketing automation tools, to help customers generate more opportunities and convert those opportunities into sales.
Their business is built around three critical marketing functions; Inbound Marketing, Content Marketing and Marketing Automation combining to provide customers with world-class Demand Generation Strategies.
-Manage of a portfolio of accounts/projects proactively in terms of strategy, project leadership, income and client satisfaction
- Own client turnover, gross profit and net profit targets reporting on project profitability
- Lead large, complex, technically demanding client projects concurrently with limited supervision, through to a successful and profitable conclusion
- Drive complex integrated marketing campaigns with a high level of digital integration
- Understand and set programme budgets and ensure they are adhered to
- Work with departments to accurately estimate time required to deliver projects
-- Forecast and plan work to be undertaken on programmes for clients, report on account and programme progress, profitability and client satisfaction
- Coordinate and drive specialist teams; Content, Inbound and Technologies to understand clients requirements and translate them in to tangible demand generation solutions
- The ability to work under own initiative to meet demanding timescales, lead projects, adhere to budgets, and up-sell when appropriate
- Proven commercial skills, increasing revenue and profit and recognising opportunities
- An understanding of a broad range of communication methods with strong views on creative/visual elements
- Proactive in identifying, raising and resolving project issues
- Managing changing priorities and urgent requirements, liaising with stakeholders to negotiate timeline changes
- Strategic thinker who communicates effectively with internal departments and clients
- Consultative seller who understands up-sell opportunities and demonstrate good negotiation skills with a tactful and persuasive manner
- Ability to deliver engaging, informative, well-organised presentations
- Keeps abreast of changing technologies and be conversant in them
- Can devise marketing strategies in response to client requirements
Experience in delivering web applications, mobile optimised websites and API integration projects
Global language and production skills are an advantage
Previous project management experience
Experience in a digital environment would be advantageous in understanding delivery of technical projects
Experience working with Marketing Automation platforms and CRM software i.e. Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics
Previous experience of working within a B2B agency environment
In return you will join a business that is really making waves in the b2b space, who is seeing phenomenal growth and international expansion. You will work in a spacious, stylish office but it’s not all work, work, work. They like to escape early to the pub at least once a month and their Christmas parties are a thing of legend. They have their own free parking and tennis court (yes, really) and pride themselves on making everyone feel welcome.
Sound like your cup of tea? Get in touch to find out more.
Invoke Recruitment is designed to be the recruitment agency for B2B marketers and creatives. Founded by experienced in-house and agency marketers, we take the time to really understand each client and each candidate so that we can offer relevant advice and make the right match. The right candidate is out there, as is the right job - what you need is someone who understands your challenges, can tailor the experience to meet your needs and is in it with you for the long haul. Welcome to Invoke.