Traffic/Studio Manager | REF:0017
Our client is a hybrid marketing agency combining best-practice consulting, system integration and digital campaign services that’s metric-driven, process-minded and very tech-savvy. They sit between marketing, sales and IT and work with business leaders to maximise the investments they’ve already made in people and technology to drive marketing effectiveness and efficiency.
They are looking for a traffic manager to join their busy team who is responsible for ensuring the timely, efficient and productive scheduling and trafficking of projects across their data, digital and technical teams. This role is critical to ensuring the successful delivery of projects against client deadlines.
You are someone who likes to run a tight ship but also understands that flexibility is key in a busy agency environment with changing client demands. You are someone who is able to keep their cool who can quickly prioritise work that is time critical. You will be a natural mediator. Your organisation skills will be second to none. You must love solving problems, be adept at anticipating changing workloads and happy to work with Digital natives and Client Services alike. You will be passionate about ensuring standards and quality across all client output.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Managing and planning the daily/weekly/monthly workload across the Digital, Data and Technical Teams
· Regular liaison with the Client Services Team to establish resources required, priorities
· Monitoring of progress on tasks, alerting Client Services Team of conflicts, overruns
· Ensuring team members are clear on tasks due and their priorities, keeping them informed on schedule changes
· Monthly resource planning and consultation with members of Senior Management Team
· Weekly scheduling meetings with Client Services Team and team leads
· Managing freelance staff when required
· Ensuring our briefing and QA processes are followed at all times
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following skills:
· Resourcing, scheduling experience or ability to demonstrate other relevant experience
· Excellent organisational skills
· Ability to manage and prioritise workloads whilst also adapting quickly and intelligently to changing demands
· Ability to multi-task
· Have clear communication skills and ability to communicate with people at all levels of the business up to Senior Management
· Have a keen attention to detail
· Excellent people management
· Be methodical and logical
· Ability to keep calm under pressure
· Problem solving
· Be a strong team player, with an enthusiastic/proactive/flexible approach to getting jobs done
Other skills/qualities which would be an advantage are:
· Previous agency experience
· Experience of scheduling tools such as Projector or similar
· Experience of online collaboration tools such as Basecamp or similar
· Degree educated or equivalent experience
· Any exposure to Marketing Automation tools
Our client will offer a competitive salary and benefits for the right candidate.
Sound up your street? Get in touch with email@example.com to find out more.