Charlotte, NC /
Regional Elevator Repair, Maintenance, and Modernization – The Carolinas | Virginia /
Full Time - Travel Required
Since 1949, our client has been the leading independent elevator maintenance, repair, and modernization provider in the Carolinas and Virginia. With a core focus on Elevating Excellence, our client continues to grow and is seeking a highly motivated individual for the role of Regional Manager.
This is a multi-faceted position that requires the successful candidate to communicate and interact with all levels of the local operation as well as the Managements operation to ensure the successful implementation of the company's business philosophy.
The successful candidate will communicate with all levels of the company including senior management, middle management, SECO departments, and crews. This position will report directly to the Director of Operations. The successful candidate must demonstrate superior multi-tasking abilities as the position requires the candidate to grasp a general understanding of all aspects of our business and act as the Region Manager for aiding the Team in our collective goal of providing our customers the highest level of satisfaction in the elevator industry; thereby ensuring solid, steady, and profitable growth for the Regional Office(s).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a thorough understanding of all Branch operations, procedures, and reporting systems.
- Provide structure for the region's operating management team. This is to include but not limited to cadences for meetings, reports, billing, PO’s, and packing slips.
- Provide operational direction/advice/support to the Director of Operations as needed.
- Works closely with the Operations Manager to facilitate successful growth opportunities within the Region by controlling costs and implementing the SECO Elevating Excellence program.
- Be responsible for ensuring the full spectrum of billing is completed on a timely basis daily.
- Provide oversight of the Operations Manager and Service Coordinator for timely price escalations.
- Provide oversight of the Operations Manager promptly on reporting paperwork, reports, and database projects promptly.
- Meet deadlines for reports and projects. Turned in work should be complete and accurate.
- Review revenue goals daily and ensure region Operations Managers are enacting plans to hit monthly goals.
- Review the process and decision-making of Operations Managers and Service Coordinators.
- Assure that control costs are being implemented by overseeing Operations Managers and Service Coordinators.
- Understand the pulse of customers and schedule meetings with customers to check in on performance, resolve issues, and spot-check mechanics for performance, appearance, safety, and inventory.
- Hold L10 weekly meetings with the region.
- Create a weekly cadence for the Operations Manager and Service Coordinator to review ALL completed repair and MOD sheets turned in by mechanics to ensure accuracy and completion.
- Monitor ALL trouble calls after hours to ensure mechanics/Operations Managers are assisting customers.
- Keep track of A/R reporting and discuss issues that arise with Operations Managers and Service Coordinators. Provide support and plans to move forward to assist in recovering A/R payments over 30 days.
- Monitor the Service Coordinator reporting weekly payroll, mechanics time logs, mechanics tickets, and mechanic packing slips.
- Hold and maintain weekly meetings. Ensure that office staff is prepared and coached when needed.
- Monitor MOD and repair backlog statistics and analytics updated weekly.
- Manage and assist field operations to communicate activities with our Service Department, technicians, and vendors.
- Provide support and assistance to Operations Managers for staffing, dispatching of repair, and MOD mechanics to ensure the success of projects.
- Ensure that weekly field visits are being conducted by the Operations Managers in coordination to ensure quality and proactively eliminate issues that harm our customers.
- Keep weekly meetings with the region to assist with the repair and MOD calendar with a rolling three-month schedule.
- Support repair, Operations Managers, and Service Coordinators with any daily issues.
- Serve as a liaison between the Director of Operations, Upper Management, and the regional staff.
- Meet weekly with the Director of Operations to evaluate the progress of Maintenance, Repair, and MOD projects.
- Provide weekly reports to the Director of Operations and Management team.
- Serve as an assistant to the Director of Operations when called upon and provide a backup for meetings.
- Work with Operations Managers on customer escalations, credits issued, and any other escalations.
- Assist Operations Managers with maintenance for the SECO office including calling vendors, quoting projects, and coordinating building repairs when the workload is increased.
- Provide the Director of Operations with operating business plans based on fiscal budgets that ensure company goals and implementation of the vision of SECO. These will be provided quarterly, with course-corrected initiatives to provide road maps for success.
- Plan and provide activities, events, or check-ins to maximize morale within the region.
- Provide or assist with training and development for the region.
- Provide forecasting weekly to ensure Upper Management has a line of sight on region performance.
- Provide an environment of cooperation with internal and external customers for maximum efficiency during the workday.
Invoke Staffing is a leading executive search firm based in Raleigh, NC serving clients throughout the United States. Our experience and passion for building lasting relationships with clients and candidates makes us the preferred choice for your talent needs.
The team at Invoke Staffing recognizes the importance of matching qualified candidates with your company that will enhance your business culture. Invoke Staffing represents select companies of all types and sizes nationwide. Using our extensive network of firms and candidates, we are proud of our ability to build trust with our candidates. Using this approach helps our recruiters to better match candidates with the individual needs of each client.