Cary, NC /
Civil Engineering and Surveying Firm – Cary, NC /
Are you a talented Design Engineer with experience using Civil 3D? Invoke Staffing has partnered with a fast-growing Civil Engineering and Land Surveying Consulting Firm, actively seeking a self-motivated, dynamic professional to work in their Cary, NC office.
The production of basic to complex levels of land development, site design, stormwater management, erosion and sediment control design, utility plan & profile designs for various types of private developments. In addition to strong technical experience, other responsibilities will include research, coordination, project management, estimating and preparation of bid packages, as well as technical specifications.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Passed EIT Exam (preferred)
- 1 - 10 years of civil engineering experience related to site design, land development and land use permitting
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication skills and design skills
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables
Invoke Staffing is a leading executive search firm based in Raleigh, NC serving clients throughout the United States. Our experience and passion for building lasting relationships with clients and candidates makes us the preferred choice for your talent needs.
The team at Invoke Staffing recognizes the importance of matching qualified candidates with your company that will enhance your business culture. Invoke Staffing represents select companies of all types and sizes nationwide. Using our extensive network of firms and candidates, we are proud of our ability to build trust with our candidates. Using this approach helps our recruiters to better match candidates with the individual needs of each client.