Senior DevOps Engineer - USA
Mountain View /
Engineering Team /
Why Join Inworld
At Inworld, we’re building the future of immersive experiences. Our mission is to facilitate rich interactions and relationships in virtual worlds for gaming, entertainment, metaverse, and business applications. Today we do that with a platform for creating interactive AI-driven characters whose personalities, thoughts, memories, and behaviors are designed to mimic the deeply social nature of human interaction.
You will be joining a team of 40 creative technologists, scientists, engineers, and designers who are pioneering the use of artificial intelligence for social connection. While other companies are scaling back, we are well capitalized for our next phase of growth.
Inworld was founded in 2021 with ~$20M in investment from Kleiner Perkins, CRV, BITKRAFT, VRF, M12 Microsoft’s Venture Fund, and Meta. We were one of six companies selected for the Disney Accelerator. Prominent angels include Twitch Co-Founder, Kevin Lin; Oculus Co-Founder, Nate Mitchell; Animoca Brands Co-Founder, Yat Siu; The Sandbox Co-Founder, Sebastien Borget and NaHCO3, the family office of Riot Games Co-Founder, Marc Merrill.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to ensure our platform infrastructure is available, reliable, stable, and secure.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
• Experience with site reliability engineering, DevOps, and Infrastructure as a code
• Proficiency in Go/Python
• Understanding of CI/CD pipelines and Infrastructure as a Code
• Experience deploying ML software on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
• Knowledge of different deployment strategies
• Experience with high-performance and high-available distributed NoSQL databases, analytics engines, message brokers, and queuing systems
• Familiarity with regulatory compliance
• Create and support CI/CD pipelines
• Ensure high availability of company’s services
• Organizing multistage deployment environments