Mountain View /
R&D Team /
We are looking for a Partnerships Manager/Director to focus on building a partner strategy, developing and maintaining strategic partnerships with technology and gaming partners across the globe. You will be responsible for leading our engagements with all partners and ensuring we deliver effectively; working with executives from top technology companies, game studios, and many more.
The ideal candidate is passionate about AI, games, and virtual worlds and enjoys the challenges and excitement of startups preparing to scale. Inworld AI is currently poised to become the core platform for developers and creators to enable them to create virtual characters.
We need you to build the foundation needed to kick-off and scale our platform.
As the first Partnerships hire, this role has significant opportunity for growth.
Depending on experience, there is an opportunity for this role to be at the Director level.
What You Will Do
• Drive the development of our partnerships strategy (incl. market research, business development, customer success programs)
• Develop a pipeline of prospective partners, conduct outreach, and solicit new accounts
• Represent Inworld in discussions with C-level executives and industry leaders
• Build a highly motivated partner ecosystem to accelerate the adoption of the Inworld AI developer platform
• Educate our partners to master the platform to maximize success for their products
• Manage ongoing relationships with the key Inworld AI partners and deliver a world-class customer success program
• Work hand-in-hand with the product team to understand, record, and prioritize customer feature requests
• Work in a fast-paced environment with marketing, product, and engineering leaders
Role and title will vary depending on experience.
• BA/BS degree or higher; an MBA or equivalent experience is a plus
• Experience in top-tier consulting or in a technology-focused partnerships, business development, or customer success role
• Experience in client-facing roles, and leading cross-functional teams to deliver customer success
• Proven track record of consistently developing relationships and winning new businesses
• Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners
• Experience working with C-level executives
• Background in tech, gaming, VR, AI, or Metaverse