Content Marketing Lead - Canada
Why Join Inworld
At Inworld, we’re building the future of immersive experiences. Our mission is to create and inspire new meaningful relationships. We provide a creative suite for building virtual characters, with a focus on gaming, metaverse, and brand experiences. Our goal is to give creators an intuitive and powerful way to create lifelike, engaging, and expressive personalities.
You will be joining a team of 40 creative technologists, scientists, engineers, and designers who are pioneering the use of artificial intelligence for social connection. While other companies are scaling back, we are well capitalized for our next phase of growth.
Inworld was founded in 2021 with around $20M in investment from Kleiner Perkins, CRV, BITKRAFT, VRF, M12 Microsoft’s Venture Fund, and Meta. We were one of six companies selected for the Disney Accelerator. Prominent angels include Twitch Co-Founder, Kevin Lin; Oculus Co-Founder, Nate Mitchell; Animoca Brands Co-Founder, Yat Siu; The Sandbox Co-Founder, Sebastien Borget and NaHCO3, the family office of Riot Games Co-Founder, Marc Merrill.
Your role as the Content Marketing Lead is to inspire and educate current and future customers about Inworld. You will build the content marketing strategy from the ground up and own execution across blog posts, whitepapers, email, social posts, videos, and more. You will develop the Inworld style and tone to ensure a cohesive brand voice and set a regular cadence for the editorial calendar. This is a role where you will have the autonomy, scope, and support to supercharge your career and produce your best work.
What We’re Looking For
• Ability to articulate the “why” and “how” behind your decisions, not just the “what.” Using data, experience, or great instincts, you can filter through the noise, and prioritize the highest impact projects.
• A passion for storytelling and a strong editorial eye for what would resonate with our target personas.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills. You’ll need to demonstrate you can successfully write and edit content across different industries.
• Allergy to jargon and push for relatable, accurate, and actionable copy. We care about what we say and how we say it. Every word matters.
• Self starter who is motivated to succeed and flex up or down to get the job done.
• A curiosity that spans neuroscience, gaming, artificial intelligence, human communication, Web3, pop culture, and anything else you think Inworld should show thought leadership on.