Senior Product Designer - Canada
We are seeking a talented Senior Product Designer who is passionate about creating user experiences that are beautifully intuitive and motivating. You think about the big picture, the brand, and most importantly, the user from concept to execution. You’re excited to shape the product that enables AI-driven characters in virtual worlds.
• 4+ years of experience as a UI/UX product designer
• A strong passion for simple and effective UI/UX
• Understanding user behavior by using user research methodologies, persona formation, and usability testing
• Exceptional product sense and user empathy
• Good intuition about how users will interact with a product
• Expertise in designing and prototyping tools (e.g., Figma)
• Strong visual design sense with a clean typography, page and web layout, color, animation, and interactions
• Experience creating design artifacts, including wireframes, user flows, user journey maps, design comps, and prototypes
• Ability to clearly communicate design approach and decisions
• Understanding of the character writing process for games/movies/books etc.
• High level understanding of technical costs needed to implement designs
• Familiarity with HCD and Design Thinking principles
• Identify opportunities to improve the visual design of the Inworld Studio
• Collaborate with the product team to generate UX wireframes
• Produce high fidelity visual design mockups to hand off to engineering
• Work closely with product and engineering teams to understand product goals, success metrics, and technical constraints to implement front-end solutions
• Collaborate with the product team on synthesizing user feedback
Please provide a link to your portfolio showcasing your abilities in UI/UX, visual design, prototyping, and product thinking.