Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) - Canada
Engineering Team /
At Inworld, we’re building the future of immersive experiences. Our mission is to create and inspire new meaningful relationships. We provide a creative suite for building virtual characters, with a focus on gaming and brand experiences. Our goal is to give creators an intuitive and powerful way to create lifelike, engaging, and expressive personalities.
Inworld AI is funded by top-tier investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Intel, Microsoft, and Founders Fund, and a team of all-star angels - corporate executives, top VC funds' partners, and industry veterans from Riot Games, Twitch, and Oculus.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Software Development Engineer in Test, a Senior or higher level, to join our team. As SDET, you will be responsible for designing and implementing test automation frameworks, developing and executing manual and automated test scripts, and ensuring the overall quality of our product.
In This Role You Will
• Design, develop and maintain test tools and automation framework
• Plan, design, and implement complex test scenarios, including multi-user distributed automated testing
• Track performance metrics, optimize product verification and release processes
• Collaborate with cross functional teams, including engineering and product
• Conduct manual quality assurance testing and document any identified issues
What We’re Looking For
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
• 5+ years of experience in software development and test automation
• Be familiar with Node.js
• Experience with analyzing requirements, test planning and execution, manual and automated testing and reporting
• Experience with test automation frameworks and tools, e.g., Playwright, Cypress