Client Success Manager
Kirkland, WA, USA /
Consulting – CSM /
Join iObeya and strengthen our team as we expand our presence in North America!
iObeya is an adventure that has been scaling for 10 years. Our secret: a startup mindset, 150 close-knit passionate individuals offering their best in a collaborative and fulfilling environment that stimulates innovation.
iObeya's Digital Visual Management solutions have already won over more than 400 large companies in all industries, and 500,000 daily users in more than 30 countries. Based on Lean and Agile practices, iObeya revolutionizes performance management by providing executives, managers and operators real-time visual dashboards for any department. Today, our goal is to become the global leader in Enterprise Visual Management.
At iObeya, you will be part of an alternative and casual work environment. Every member contributes to our success. We are looking for exceptional professionals to share our ambition.
We are expanding our presence in North America, and we are looking for a Client Success Manager to join our office in Kirkland and take part in our adventure as we keep growing
- You guarantee the customer satisfaction and its success, as a catalyst of "upselling" and inhibitor of "churn" :
- You develop and maintain the relationship with customers throughout the life cycle
- You work with clients to ensure they get the maximum value from iObeya
- You are a double agent: the client's best friend and a spy (without a license to kill) for the account's sales manager to accelerate and maximize the deployment of iObeya
- You support customers globally in their deployment phase
- You manage the client's transformation project: implementation strategy, planning, organization, animation of the community, global monitoring and reporting ...
- You intervene in the phase of setting up the trial & piloting of high potential customers and you make the link with the Solution Consultant who intervened during the pre-sales phase
- You educate customers on the use and adoption of iObeya within their organization.
- With a "consultative" approach, you identify new deployment opportunities within organizations, share the elements with the sales manager of the account and give the right approaches to obtain new results
- You are a relay with the R&D and you participate in the functional framing of integration or customization projects
Required skills include :
- At least 5 years of direct experience in customer success management in the B2B enterprise software industry
- Knowledge of Lean Management, Visual Management, or Agile
- Driven by personal, team and company goals with a commitment to excellence
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Nice to have :
- Ability to speak French is highly appreciated
iObeya is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a safe and equitable working environment. Any offer of employment will be contingent on the successful completion of a background check. We value honesty, transparency, teamwork, and a philosophy that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We focus on people, collaboration, and enthusiasm: all team members share in the success of the company regardless of their position or title. Join us!