Senior Enterprise Account Manager Benelux & Nordics
Sales – Sales /
We are expanding our presence in the Nordics region, and we are looking for a Senior Enterprise Account Manager Benelux & Nordics to take part in our adventure as we continue to grow !
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will take over an existing portfolio with great growth potential. You will be in charge of managing sales, closing deals and developing revenue for your territory.
- Create and drive revenue for the Benelux & Nordics territory
- Manage the entire sales cycle with the support of a Presales Consultant and a remote corporate team : qualification, product demonstration (remotely or face-to-face with the prospect), proposal, negotiation, contracts and deal closure
- Generate new business opportunities within existing mid-market and enterprise accounts to deliver and exceed sales goals
- Generate new leads through outbound campaigns (direct mail, InMail, social media, etc)
- Become a trusted advisor to account sponsors and executives, take a consultative sales approach that focuses on understanding, analyzing and solving customer challenges and delivering value
- Drive brand awareness within accounts via professional networking, campaigns, sales programs, etc
- Define and implement a clear vision and business plan for your territory and accounts, communicate status regularly to management to replicate success, identify challenges, and understand resource requirements
- Clearly and effectively present the iObeya story and value proposition through compelling sales presentations
- Work with industry partners to achieve accelerated and incremental growth within named accounts
- Represent iObeya at trade shows and conferences
- Passionately support the success of our customers from first contact through deployment
- Actively work with the Marketing team to build lead generation campaigns
- Rigorously manage sales administration and forecasting, including regular use of CRM (Salesforce)
- This role involves some travel in the Nordics region (50%), including occasional travel to our headquarters near Paris, France.
Required skills include :
- You have 8 to 12 years of enterprise sales experience preferably in the software or IT industry
- Sales hunter mentality is key, as a large part of your time will be hunting for new business & new logos
- Experience managing complex sales cycles, including discovery, objection handling, negotiation, contract reviews, procurement, and closing
- Comfortable working directly with C-level executives, business sponsors, IT, and procurement
- Effective at building and maintaining a pipeline of opportunities
- Demonstrate competence in product pitching and client presentations.
- Ability to operate in individual capacity and in a team-setting.
- Strong oral and written communications skills using phone, email and web conferencing
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-driven personality, flexible, hard working, creative with high quality standards
Nice to Have :
- Knowledge of the Manufacturing and/or the Public Services industries verticals is highly appreciated
- Knowledge of Lean, Agile or Visual Management
- Ability to communicate in French is a plus !
What's in it for you ?
- Company shares
- Flexible remote policy
- 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO), plus 10 additional days PTO set by the company
- Health Insurance, Pension plan, Car allowance
- Internal company events
Interview process :
- Call (visio) with our Talent Acquisition (30 minutes)
- Interview with the Head of Sales (60 minutes)
- Interview with our VP/CRO (60 minutes)
- Case study oriented presentation