C#/.NET Developer, Budapest
Lab49 – Software Engineering /
C# developers at Lab49 are engaged mainly in building service-oriented software in support of our financial clients. A typical developer will be involved in full-stack software development. Applications are built with modern C# and front-end Web technologies and frameworks.
- Build testable, robust C#/.NET microservices leveraging cloud, containerization, messaging, and other modern paradigms.
- Take part in software and architectural design.
- Participate within an Agile/Scrum team working from stories to build software during scrum sprints.
- Be responsible for owning applications and provide support when required.
- 5+ years of experience writing commercial-grade software applications
- 5+ years of solid hands-on experience with C#/.Net development
- 3+ years of experience in SQL
- 3+ years of experience with multi-tier architectures
- Fluency with modern C# and its functional features
- Strong grasp of software design and development methodologies
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Modern front-end web technology experience a plus.
- Knowledge of, or interest in, capital markets a plus.
Lab49/ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
Lab49/ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.