Technical Project Manager, Noida
Lab49 – Product and Delivery /
Delivery managers at Lab49 manage all aspects of delivering on an engagement with a client. Typically, it will be managing Lab49 consultants to deliver software solutions for our Financial Services Clients, however it may also include related analysis and advisory work also.
Lab49 Delivery managers are responsible for:
· Planning, tracking and risk management, within the context of Agile and Enterprise best practices. This includes financial management to fixed price delivery.
· People management: Project and team resourcing, promoting positive, collaborative and productive team dynamics, conflict resolution, and personnel development. Includes global management of staff.
· Client management: manage client communication, stakeholder expectations, and generally all aspects of the relationship as it pertains to the engagement to positive outcome.
· Quality oversite: ensuring process and controls are in place to ensure quality from requirements through delivery. Delivery managers need to have sufficient business and technology domain to ensure that quality is being delivered.
· Contractual management: understanding and managing to the terms of the contract.
The engagement may require that the Delivery Manager be hands-on. This might include reviewing UX designs, testing software, writing requirements and editing technical documents.
Additionally, Delivery Managers are consultants advising clients and supporting business development. This aspect of the role includes:
· Delivery consulting: being at the forefront of best practices and advising our clients in the practical application of best practices and guiding them through process and organization transformation.
· Strategic planning and roadmap development for major technology transformations.
· Business development: develop client relationships, identify opportunities and help shape and deliver pitches.
· Being an ambassador for the Lab49 brand.
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong Project Management skills: planning, tracking, risk identification and mitigation.
- People management.
- Stakeholder management.
- Agile development methodologies.
- Working knowledge of the capital markets.
- Working knowledge of typical financial flows and architecture.
- Excellent communication skills: able to represent the team, project and firm in client situations, and similarly also be an advocate for the client.
- 12+ years of experience for larger projects.
- 3-5 years of experience managing the implementation of financial services systems.
- 3-5 years of experience managing small teams 3 - 7 people.
- 5-10 years of experience managing bigger teams 8-15 people.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT Industry.
- Software development experience a plus.
- Bachelor degree, ideally in Computing Science or related field
- Finance education a plus